COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Stronghold or settelment?

Hi im not sure if im right here. In my Baron Packe was talked to choose between a settelment or a Stronghold and this was the buying reason. But now i saw there is only a settelment and no Stronghold. Did you changed some think or did u just forgott something?

PS: Great jobs guy/girls im a big Fan :)

http://www.elyria.de/forum/gildenhalle/161-der-orden-the-call?limitstart=0

3/13/2017 12:09:27 AM #1

Hi Sunny, in your package you are guranteed a settlement, stronghold was a typo. To get a stronghold you need to first own a settlement than make a contract with a duke for to become a baron. Once your a baron you get access to different things making your town a stronghold.

I don't know anymore.

3/13/2017 12:13:51 AM #2

ok so there is no way that i can make a contract withe my duke now? Will i have the difference access to the KoE? So i can start withe a stronghold?

http://www.elyria.de/forum/gildenhalle/161-der-orden-the-call?limitstart=0

3/13/2017 12:17:50 AM #3

Posted By Sunny River at 8:13 PM - Sun Mar 12 2017

ok so there is no way that i can make a contract withe my duke now? Will i have the difference access to the KoE? So i can start withe a stronghold?

Contracts are formed during exposition as of right now. The 3 month intro of the live server. For now I would take a look at some of the kingdoms and talk to the dukes you think you may want to work with. Forming a good relationship helps your chances when they need to pick who to make baron.

I don't know anymore.

3/13/2017 12:35:27 AM #4

Posted By Sunny River at 7:13 PM - Sun Mar 12 2017

You'd start with a stronghold if you pick a town that has one built I imagine.

I'd think about making sure you'll get the signed contract to be a Baron from your Duke ahead of time if you pick one. If not you risk their wrath at worst and a town with a setup meant more for the military than for commerce at best.

3/13/2017 1:47:14 AM #5

I like my eggs boiled