COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Purchase not visible in transactions

I have already sent an email regarding this issue to support email address about 2 weeks ago and still have not gotten a response.

I purchased the Settler tier package from the store and have confirmed that the money was withdrawn from my bank account, however I never got my purchase or any kind of confirmation for the purchase and can't see it in the store transactions either. I have provided the payment reference number and bank archive number in my email but still I have not gotten a response. As someone who has put almost 200€ into supporting your game I would hope you deal with this kind of issues with more urgency.

3/16/2017 12:21:14 PM #1

In regards to urgency, I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as they are able to. As you may be aware, there has been a hive of activity recently with PAX, and various development work. In addition it's quite a small team so becoming hard for them to respond as quickly as we might sometimes like. Be patient - they will get back to you.

In regards to effects to yourself, there will likely be none. The game has not launched yet, and I'm aware of no functionality that you'll be lacking in the interim.

This sounds like quite an unusual case. It may be that queries have to be raised with the payment provider, and transactions gone through at every step to find out what's happened. As soon as they are ready to respond I'm sure they will.

4/4/2017 6:27:30 AM #2

Still no answer from support. This is really not going well at all...

4/4/2017 7:28:40 AM #3

Posted By Daethos at 07:27 AM - Tue Apr 04 2017

Still no answer from support. This is really not going well at all...

I know they had a backlog after PAX. Hopefully they will get to you shortly.

When you purchased the tier, you were logged in yes? Ie you don't have multiple accounts and used the wrong one?

I expect all packages purchased have identifiers stored against them so they can be tied to transactions. Hopefully they are checking those. If there are orphan records it seems simpler to deal with but might require a full investigation of the cause before they respond.

If anything illicit has happened ie fraud they may need to take legal action too. Sometimes these things take time to sort out.