COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
No support

I try vor over an weak now to get contakt too the support via e-mail and i tryd Discord as well so far no response.

Last info from caspian was: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/17939/the-five-kingdom-limit?page=2#post185819

From friday and he mentiont some where bevore:

otal Influence, which can be raised through purchases, is used to determine the order of domain / settlement selection on a server among the nobility of the server. However server selection is based on the order in which packages were purchased.

i checked hear https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19bAG7DGod83W4EUSXu8c8av73mMoJG4MrKuURMjyMyE/edit#gid=1228047101 if the sat is afailabl and it was empty i askt over discord 3 days bevor no response and then i bought it mad plans to give it to som peopel and suddenly another king apears out of nowher support still not aifailabel...

I dont mind the kingseat but some other peopel from eu where countin for that one so i am strongly disapointet at the support i mean if there was another guy with a open seat 1 week schould be planty of time to tell that to other peopel....

3/21/2017 12:36:54 AM #46

Posted By Dleatherus at 2:06 PM - Mon Mar 20 2017

i am not going to, for now, make public the screenshots that I have which clearly indicate how some people who pledged later than others, are trying to game the system and bump kings off a server

If that is happening and you have reliable evidence you should not be sitting on it. Until you show it, it doesn't exist and there is no point in bringing it up.

Same with the rest of you. I hear a lot of mud slinging and accusations, but I don't see any proof. If you have something meaningful to contribute, share it with the class. Otherwise you are just filling this space with noise.

3/21/2017 12:51:19 AM #47

Posted By Bombastus at 5:36 PM - Mon Mar 20 2017

i am not going to, for now, make public the screenshots that I have which clearly indicate how some people who pledged later than others, are trying to game the system and bump kings off a server

If that is happening and you have reliable evidence you should not be sitting on it. Until you show it, it doesn't exist and there is no point in bringing it up.

Same with the rest of you. I hear a lot of mud slinging and accusations, but I don't see any proof. If you have something meaningful to contribute, share it with the class. Otherwise you are just filling this space with noise.

with all due respect, because i choose not to show it in the general chat part of the forums to avoid drama, but would rather share it directly with the devs, doesn't mean it doesn't exist

I would suggest you ask your King and he will confirm that such screenshots are in existence

ty

3/21/2017 1:24:00 AM #48

I think the point is, if you make accusations without presenting the evidence, you just add to the drama while making your accusations doubtful at the same time.

Region: Europe

3/21/2017 1:43:40 AM #49

Posted By Dleatherus at 5:51 PM - Mon Mar 20 2017

Posted By Bombastus at 5:36 PM - Mon Mar 20 2017

with all due respect, because i choose not to show it in the general chat part of the forums to avoid drama, but would rather share it directly with the devs, doesn't mean it doesn't exist

I would suggest you ask your King and he will confirm that such screenshots are in existence

ty

I have seen the screenshots, that isn't my point.

Posted By Gromp at 6:24 PM - Mon Mar 20 2017

I think the point is, if you make accusations without presenting the evidence, you just add to the drama while making your accusations doubtful at the same time.

There it is.

3/21/2017 1:50:05 AM #50

People like to talk a lot. Usually people inform about information they have or they say they have in or order to archive something either by use of blackmailing use as leverage . In either case instead saying you have something just show what you have . Unless you have nothing to show than just keep you mouth shut

3/21/2017 1:58:22 AM #51

Posted By Azeron at 6:50 PM - Mon Mar 20 2017

People like to talk a lot. Usually people inform about information they have or they say they have in or order to archive something either by use of blackmailing use as leverage . In either case instead saying you have something just show what you have . Unless you have nothing to show than just keep you mouth shut

fair enough:

as an fyi Stargames_Hollywood aka Count Pendulum aka Hinge aka many other names he bounces between, and most recently Dawid Valanor, is the working with azeron (aka Matthias Valanor) also mentioned in the screenshots

in essence what is happening here is they are pledged lower than kairos who if things went 'ethically' would choose NA-E before they did, but with this account manipulation and swapping they can, as a later pledged King, displace an earlier pledged king

3/21/2017 2:06:25 AM #52

<3 you MickDude

3/21/2017 2:27:03 AM #53

3/21/2017 2:56:26 AM #54

"I dont need the king package in genereal but its the only one who has the design experiance i wish vor..."

That right there is why you didn't get priority support after SBS was swamped during a busy time. The naming, shaming, and blaming isn't helping anyone and it's not going to change the fact that the rules were outlined beforehand. I also sincerely doubt it's going to change SBS' mind about much of anything.

3/21/2017 2:57:41 AM #55

My brother plays star citizen? I mean, if you do any research on me at all you will learn I have 5 sisters and no brothers. The person who I consider my brother Aaron (Haervy Rhyne) has bought the intro package for star citizen and played a total of 10 minutes with Adrien de Valos's Star Citizen group (IEC) before putting the game down never to play it again. However, I love this rumor, so I'll allow it.

:-D

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

3/21/2017 3:02:33 AM #56

Posted By Adam Burrfoot at 7:57 PM - Mon Mar 20 2017

My brother plays star citizen? I mean, if you do any research on me at all you will learn I have 5 sisters and no brothers. The person who I consider my brother Aaron (Haervy Rhyne) has bought the intro package for star citizen and played a total of 10 minutes with Adrien de Valos's Star Citizen group (IEC) before putting the game down never to play it again. However, I love this rumor, so I'll allow it.

:-D

if i truly thought it was your brother i wouldn't have been defending him as it says in the same screenshot :)

3/21/2017 3:03:24 AM #57

Oh my goodness, my heart goes out to the OP. I am confident he didn't expect this kind of feedback from his thread. First off I would like to welcome you to the community Ereshkigal, and I am sure that SBS will try to accommodate you the best they can.

And secondly, this is a perfect example of what building your communities before the game is ready can do, the hostilities it can create and what it can do to the community as a whole.

I liked the way things were originally intended. We were meant to pick our locations then start recruiting with our characters, with it being unknown as to what players were connected to what area. With all the information out there about what players intend to do, how high their influence is and who they are willing to play with is just becoming one big drama fest.

What was wrong with quietly picking our locations and building our communities in-game as our characters rather than alienating people because you don't happen to like them outside of the game? Or fighting over things that might never happen. Hells people it is a game, it is meant to be fun.

Well, I don't know about you folks, but I still intend to play it that way. You will never know what County I am running unless you find out in-game.

Tosses down her two cents, smirks, and steps back.

3/21/2017 3:10:44 AM #58

Without a very good AI that can equal or better player run communities it was always headed this direction in a game that is about politics and power. The group with the most PC controlled land and the most PC controlled soldiers has a massive advantage so the political game started on day one. The only way to stop it or tamp it down would be to make it an advantage (or at least not a disadvantage) to having more NPC controlled areas and citizens in a kingdom/duchy/county.

3/21/2017 3:12:56 AM #59

Posted By mystichaze at 8:03 PM - Mon Mar 20 2017

Oh my goodness, my heart goes out to the OP. I am confident he didn't expect this kind of feedback from his thread. First off I would like to welcome you to the community Ereshkigal, and I am sure that SBS will try to accommodate you the best they can.

And secondly, this is a perfect example of what building your communities before the game is ready can do, the hostilities it can create and what it can do to the community as a whole.

I liked the way things were originally intended. We were meant to pick our locations then start recruiting with our characters, with it being unknown as to what players were connected to what area. With all the information out there about what players intend to do, how high their influence is and who they are willing to play with is just becoming one big drama fest.

What was wrong with quietly picking our locations and building our communities in-game as our characters rather than alienating people because you don't happen to like them outside of the game? Or fighting over things that might never happen. Hells people it is a game, it is meant to be fun.

Well, I don't know about you folks, but I still intend to play it that way. You will never know what County I am running unless you find out in-game.

Tosses down her two cents, smirks, and steps back.

But you now you will get a county. The OP doesn't know if he will get his kingdom (in his desired server).

Anyways, I also believe eventually there will be some kind of solution, and everyone will be happy. If the selection of domains was close from now, this drama might have been good. But right now it harms the community imo.

Region: Europe

3/21/2017 3:14:14 AM #60

I called you The Mad King in one of those screenshots. I was right.