COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
No support

I try vor over an weak now to get contakt too the support via e-mail and i tryd Discord as well so far no response.

Last info from caspian was: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/17939/the-five-kingdom-limit?page=2#post185819

From friday and he mentiont some where bevore:

otal Influence, which can be raised through purchases, is used to determine the order of domain / settlement selection on a server among the nobility of the server. However server selection is based on the order in which packages were purchased.

i checked hear https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19bAG7DGod83W4EUSXu8c8av73mMoJG4MrKuURMjyMyE/edit#gid=1228047101 if the sat is afailabl and it was empty i askt over discord 3 days bevor no response and then i bought it mad plans to give it to som peopel and suddenly another king apears out of nowher support still not aifailabel...

I dont mind the kingseat but some other peopel from eu where countin for that one so i am strongly disapointet at the support i mean if there was another guy with a open seat 1 week schould be planty of time to tell that to other peopel....

3/21/2017 10:45:25 AM #76

Lieber Ereshkigal, ich antworte dir hier einfach Mal auf Deutsch, und hoffe das ich eventuell ein paar Missverständnisse aufklären kann, die sich eventuell durch eine Sprachbarriere ergeben haben.

Die Entwickler (und wir sprechen hier, anders als bei Trion und NCSoft von einem extrem kleinen Team), waren sehr im Stress, da zeitgleich mit deiner Nachricht auch die Vorbereitung für und dann PAX East selbst anstand, bzw. diverse Dinge die sich daraus ergaben. Da du in deiner Nachricht an den Support geschrieben hast, dass du eventuell auch auf den Titel als König verzichten würdest, war es kein derart dringliches Problem mehr. Deshalb dauert(e) die Beantwortung der Anfrage länger als üblich. Es ging hier nicht darum dir Geld aus der Tasche zu leiern, sondern schlicht um eine überwältigende Flut an Aufgaben zu bewerkstelligen. Das man zwischenzeitlich Zeit findet im Discord Channel/Forum etwas zu machen, sieht zwar etwas ungut aus für denjenige der auf die Antwort wartet, benötigt aber wesentlich weniger Aufmerksamkeit als eine solide Zusage für deine Anfrage. Das du mit einem einfachen Ja/Nein zufrieden bist ist löblich, aber doch eher die Ausnahme.

(Ich beziehe hier keinerlei Stellung, sondern wollte nur den Versuch wagen zu helfen)

Dear Ereshkigal, I'm going to answer in German, hoping that I might help to clear up some misunderstandings that might have been a result of a language barrier. The developers (and we're talking of a very small team, unlike Trion and NCSoft), have been rather stressed out, since right in time with your message, they have been busy with preparations and then PAX EAST itself, respectively stuff that was a result thereof. Since you mentioned that you wouldn't necessarily need the kingdom title in your message to support, it wasn't judge as such an urgent issue. That's the reason why the response to your request took longer then it would normally. It wasn't an attempt to make you spend money, but simply to handle an overwhelming flood of tasks. Having found the time to post something in Discord/the forum in the meanwhile, might look a bit unlucky for a person eagerly awaiting his response, but usually takes a lot less attention then a solid reply to your request. It's great that you'd be content with a simple Yes/No, but that's rather the exception from the rule.

(I'm not taking sides here, but simply wanted to make an attempt at helping)

Sage willing to help with Purity (if you spot me on Discord and have some Plague on your account that could be nullified with a trade, drop me a message on Discord)

3/21/2017 10:54:06 AM #77

Hi Ereshkigal,

It seems our responses to you on Discord may have gone unnoticed! In case you had not seen them yet, I'll reply again here.

The team had left for Boston, MA, on the other side of the country to exhibit Chronicles of Elyria at the Penny Arcade Expo, more commonly referred to as PAX. To differentiate between the branch hosted on the west coast and Australia and reduce the chance of any misunderstanding in the future due to lack of clarity or mistranslations across languages, we'll refer to this event as PAX East 2017 -- but for the duration of this post, I'll keep it shortened to PAX.

We were busy preparing for PAX in the time leading up to it and kept busy during PAX. For the week that we were gone, the messages we received via Discord, forum PMs, our support and contact inboxes, etc. continued to add up -- and we have been working through them for the week we've been back. Needless to say, there's a lot, and by the time we had even arrived back in our home state you had already gone ahead and pledged for the Monarch tier. We do appreciate your supporting CoE's development, thank you!

We have mentioned that contacting us via Direct Messaging on Discord was not a reliable mode of contact if only simply due to the sheer volume we get from the community. Older messages constantly get pushed down the list in favor of the newer ones, and anything that may be urgent more often than not tends to get lost in the sea of, as I look to my DMs on that platform, 446 unread messages.

So, again, we would like to ask for your continued patience as we get through all the emails and messages we've received. We are getting there!

As per OP's wishes, this thread will now be closed.