COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
This isn't a recruitment forum

This is a forum about game mechanics related to families, you window-licking fucks.

3/19/2017 4:35:24 PM #1

It is quite misleading, I remember when I first came here and was confused as to why there were only recruitment posts and hardly any on the actual forum topic.

Would be a smart idea to clean this section out so people can actually disscuss the mechanics and help newer CoE fans out.

Kingdom: Alesia
Duchy: Rhyddid
County: Draken's Landing
Settlement: Drakenshire

3/19/2017 4:39:32 PM #2

Posted By Rovert at 5:35 PM - Sun Mar 19 2017

It is quite misleading, I remember when I first came here and was confused as to why there were only recruitment posts and hardly any on the actual forum topic.

Would be a smart idea to clean this section out so people can actually disscuss the mechanics and help newer CoE fans out.

I second that. The mods should move the threads. :)

3/19/2017 4:46:21 PM #3

Its the same on the general discussion thread, a full list of recruitment listings and not much room for actual questions. I don't mind them posting there once or twice as a introduction then continuing to advertise in the guild area but I see time and time again the same posting for the same communities multiple times, its definitely getting old.

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

3/19/2017 6:59:13 PM #4

The OP's opening statement really hit home for me, especially the "window-licking fucks" part...

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

3/19/2017 7:02:07 PM #5

I wish the forums were better organized, they want to maintain a looser feel in them tho so people don't think they are unfriendly. I'm sure rules will be inforced one day....

Join Freeport County, we like boats. And dogs.

3/19/2017 7:23:11 PM #6

Posted By Antelino at 12:02 PM - Sun Mar 19 2017

I wish the forums were better organized, they want to maintain a looser feel in them tho so people don't think they are unfriendly. I'm sure rules will be inforced one day....

Considering there is a planned change to the website....

3/20/2017 12:56:43 AM #7

Posted By Rovert at 11:35 AM - Sun Mar 19 2017

Yeah, I don't understand how people can't read the very clear description underneath the link to this forum.

3/20/2017 1:39:07 AM #8

Same for the second guild category. They need to change the name it so they don't double post.

3/20/2017 1:42:22 AM #9

I NEED AN ADULT

3/20/2017 7:41:45 AM #10

Posted By Yorick at 6:42 PM - Sun Mar 19 2017

I NEED AN ADULT

I've been doing this entire forum thing wrong? Someone shoulda told me...

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner