COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
I Just banned my King from our Discord AMA

Hello. I am High Thane Muhrder. I am one of the three of the Triumvirate of Tryggr on the EU server. I just banned King Dawid and his princeling from our discord.

Real talk. He was really looking to band together folks from EU to drag back to NA to fight his feud with Adam and to take the server back. Blah blah. After being told Tryggr will always be staying EU. That we have zero interest in NA. He continued to try to contact EU kingdoms to enlist their help in his crusade to take down Adam. Decided to wash our hands of it.

We wish NA kingdoms all the best but we're entrenched in the EU community and will continue to invest in that community.

So I'm gonna host an AMA for funsies. You can ask me anything and I'll answer at the best of my ability. Keep it light hearted and fun. Though if you're salty. Please air it for our enjoyment.

Follow forum rules. etc etc blah blah blah.

3/23/2017 7:40:36 AM #91

Posted By vampsvzombies at 07:16 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

We don't want the NA drama in the EU.

Its here already

3/23/2017 12:10:48 PM #92

Posted By Gunnlang at 01:36 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

Posted By Nico The Red Rogue at 09:07 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

I must admit as a vorn it would be nice to have an actual decent force to fight. Three kingdoms vs one ain't fun.

I can't tell if you are joking or just wanting to tell the world how carebear you are.

I think you misunderstood his post or something, because what he said was pretty much the exact opposite of carebear.

3/23/2017 12:19:31 PM #93

Posted By Arisilde at 08:10 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

I must admit as a vorn it would be nice to have an actual decent force to fight. Three kingdoms vs one ain't fun.

I can't tell if you are joking or just wanting to tell the world how carebear you are.

I think you misunderstood his post or something, because what he said was pretty much the exact opposite of carebear.

No, it was extremely carebear. The overconfident, pampered, sniffling prince whining about how running down peasants isn't "gallant" or "romantic" enough.

Right before those "peasants" drag the noble from his horse when he isn't looking and tear him limb from limb.

3/23/2017 12:59:27 PM #94

Posted By Arisilde at 11:10 PM - Thu Mar 23 2017

Cause being apart of a kingdom that has 2 and is best buddies with another kingdom. So you own half a server isn't carebear at all. Like you guys want zero challenge. Having 2 kingdoms whatever, bringing a 3rd into that. That's just sad.

I like that guy that made some post like quoting the 300 movie. That the Vornair empire is the "evil" guys that need 100 times the army to take on a tiny group.

Or maybe you think being a cocky wanker is cool or something. Wouldn't really surprise me. "Oh NAE is going to be sooo boring we have no challenge" You don't want a challenge, that be the difference.

3/23/2017 1:16:33 PM #95

Posted By Gunnlang at 08:59 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

I like that guy that made some post like quoting the 300 movie. That the Vornair empire is the "evil" guys that need 100 times the army to take on a tiny group.

It was posted by Dleatherus. Enjoy!

3/23/2017 1:19:35 PM #96

Posted By Gunnlang at 05:59 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

ah that was me lol

3/23/2017 1:52:56 PM #97

Posted By Muhrder at 09:59 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

Posted By Yorick at 08:56 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

On behalf of NA-W; we don't want him either. Can't APAC take him back?

I vote send him to the Aussies too.

At this point, he's generated so much negativity towards him from everyone that I doubt he'll be able to turn it around for his kingdom.

3/23/2017 4:22:31 PM #98

Posted By Aionion at 08:52 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

Posted By Muhrder at 09:59 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

Posted By Yorick at 08:56 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

I vote send him to the Aussies too.

At this point, he's generated so much negativity towards him from everyone that I doubt he'll be able to turn it around for his kingdom.

RIP

3/23/2017 4:26:03 PM #99

Posted By Gunnlang at 07:59 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

Posted By Arisilde at 11:10 PM - Thu Mar 23 2017

Cause being apart of a kingdom that has 2 and is best buddies with another kingdom. So you own half a server isn't carebear at all. Like you guys want zero challenge. Having 2 kingdoms whatever, bringing a 3rd into that. That's just sad.

Or maybe you think being a cocky wanker is cool or something. Wouldn't really surprise me. "Oh NAE is going to be sooo boring we have no challenge" You don't want a challenge, that be the difference.

Excellent work reading into a simple statement the guy made with a bunch of your own confirmation bias.

It's pretty ironic in a cocky ass rant post, to see you complain about someone else supposedly being cocky. Dude get a fucking grip, lol.

Posted By Hrethgar at 07:19 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

Posted By Arisilde at 08:10 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

No, it was extremely carebear. The overconfident, pampered, sniffling prince whining about how running down peasants isn't "gallant" or "romantic" enough.

Right before those "peasants" drag the noble from his horse when he isn't looking and tear him limb from limb.

Holy shit man.... speaking of reading a lot into a simple statement. You guys kill me :D

3/23/2017 5:13:15 PM #100

It's all good. :)

So seriously speaking... I'm taking bets on where Hinge and Azeron go next.

3/23/2017 7:15:06 PM #101

Posted By Hrethgar at 12:13 PM - Thu Mar 23 2017

It's all good. :)

So seriously speaking... I'm taking bets on where Hinge and Azeron go next.

Kind of hoping stay in EU. I like having things to kill.

3/24/2017 5:06:18 AM #102

Posted By Muhrder at 06:27 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

Posted By Thor at 08:25 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

What happend to Ulf and Eresh?

Ulf is taking a break from Chronicles of Elyria for the time being for how badly he was treated by SBS.

eresh is still in our hearts. We really like the guy. But he's also been getting the bad end of SBS' abysmal customer service. We hope he gets it resolved. Regardless if he goes king or not. We have like him and he'll always have a place in Tryggr.

Bonus points for his deep seated love for PvP.

This is the first I'm hearing about someone being badly treated by us? What happened?

3/24/2017 5:21:11 AM #103

Posted By Arisilde at 03:26 AM - Fri Mar 24 2017

It's pretty ironic in a cocky ass rant post, to see you complain about someone else supposedly being cocky. Dude get a fucking grip, lol.

So is that a yes to carebear or a yes to you want to play easy mode? I'm a bit confused since you didn't really answer either there. Of course you could say I didn't ask, but I am asking now.

Ah yes sorry Dleatherus, I do love your comics. The truth put in such a nice way. Compared to anyone else saying it and they are a dick haha.

3/24/2017 5:28:55 AM #104

Posted By Gunnlang at 10:21 PM - Thu Mar 23 2017

Posted By Arisilde at 03:26 AM - Fri Mar 24 2017

So is that a yes to carebear or a yes to you want to play easy mode? I'm a bit confused since you didn't really answer either there. Of course you could say I didn't ask, but I am asking now.

Ah yes sorry Dleatherus, I do love your comics. The truth put in such a nice way. Compared to anyone else saying it and they are a dick haha.

I must say, you always seem to be in an angry mood, why is that so?

What do you think of a person's volcabulary when he uses the word "carebear" every other word?

Don't answer either of them, they're rhetorical

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

3/24/2017 8:45:43 AM #105

Posted By Yorick at 12:56 AM - Thu Mar 23 2017

Alas, I think due to his leaving us due to lag, and then going to EU despite that, not a lot of APAC is happy with him, and would be a bit hesitant in taking him back. That said though, we can't really be too picky about King pledges, any Royals would be warmly welcomed. Perhaps a bit of a lukewarm welcome from some, especially were Dawid to return here, but warmly none-the-less.

AQBanner