COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Disruption of the Community forums

Recently I have seen several conversations and threads that are a result of discord drama and personal feelings about other players. I am not sure if this is bothering anyone else in the community, but I know I am getting a little tired of seeing it every time I login. In my opinion, it makes our community as a whole appear to be very dramatic and unfriendly to newcomers.

I am asking as a personal favor, for it to please stop. If you feel the need to discuss your opinions, can it not be kept to your individual discord channels and communities? Because not all of us are interested in the drama and frankly it -is- very damaging to the community as a whole. This is not the place to wash your dirty laundry.

Thanks in Advance, Mystichaze.

3/22/2017 6:12:42 PM #1

I find your signature ironic in this situation.

3/22/2017 6:17:15 PM #2

Hehe.. One needs to be able to separate the game from real life interactions don't you think? My sig, of course, is meant for gameplay.

3/22/2017 6:19:50 PM #3

Posted By mystichaze at 12:17 PM - Wed Mar 22 2017

Hehe.. One needs to be able to separate the game from real live interactions don't you think? My sig, of course, is meant for gameplay.

What you don't realize however, is the game has already started. People are already forming their groups and relations to each other. The dance has begun whether you like it or not.

3/22/2017 6:21:43 PM #4

Sarcasm on: wait... Discord and the forums aren't the game??? Damn... I can't imagine what the real dance will be like then. :D Sarcasm off.

Though in principle I do agree with you. No matter how juicy the popcorn fodder, there comes a time when enough is enough.

3/22/2017 6:24:15 PM #5

Posted By Yorick at 11:19 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

Posted By mystichaze at 12:17 PM - Wed Mar 22 2017

Hehe.. One needs to be able to separate the game from real live interactions don't you think? My sig, of course, is meant for gameplay.

What you don't realize however, is the game has already started. People are already forming their groups and relations to each other. The dance has begun whether you like it or not.

I do realize that, but we are adults are we not? I might decide to attack another County in-game, but that doesn't nessassarly mean I don't like the player out of game. It is a lot more fun in fact if you do get along with your rivals, in my opinion anyways. What I have seen on the forums, really doesn't have much to do with the Acutal dance as apposed to personal feelings about other players.

3/22/2017 6:25:26 PM #6

Not to be a dick or anything, but if you honestly believe this discord business is not the dance, you are going to fail so hard in the dance. It might be time for a perspective shift.

Almost all the politics of this game is going to be conducted not actually within the game client. Same as every other game.

3/22/2017 6:26:55 PM #7

When you make posts like this it makes it worse

Just sit back and enjoy the show for what it is: grown men gossiping and threatening each other online

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

3/22/2017 6:27:12 PM #8

If there is drama in the game, there will be drama in the forums. You can no more stop it than you could quiet the tides. And if you did, people would grow bored at the lack of drama and seek it elsewhere or generate it anew.

3/22/2017 6:27:22 PM #9

Hi mystic --- I think drama provides entertainment for a variety of people. However, I am in agreement with you... three or two or however many days of the same drama topic does get a bit drawn out.

I understand why some games decided to create a forum section dedicated towards drama. Perhaps this would be a good idea for this game?

3/22/2017 6:28:19 PM #10

All the drama makes me even more excited for the game.

3/22/2017 6:29:17 PM #11

Some that want to dispute my plea might want to review the COC.. Just sayin. :)

3/22/2017 6:30:32 PM #12

This is what the Dance looks like; shitposting and propaganda wars.

This is what you signed up for when you pledged nobility. You might not of been aware of that fact, but this is the reality.

3/22/2017 6:34:19 PM #13

I'm actually enjoying some of the drama flying around as it has a lot to do with the game. What I don't care for is some of the drama of people feeling entitled to make demands of the devs or people bringing up personal drama that has nothing to do with the dance of dynasties.

3/22/2017 6:38:20 PM #14

Posted By mystichaze at 11:29 AM - Wed Mar 22 2017

Some that want to dispute my plea might want to review the COC.. Just sayin. :)

No :)

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

3/22/2017 6:45:46 PM #15

No, the forums just got a whole lot more interesting.