COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
Looking for Guild/Kingdome

I am looking to become a monster slayer, survivalist, explore.
In war times if I am not on a hunting run to kill a monster, I will be scouting for the army. Looking to master daggers and bows, Depending on game if bow is week will not use. Planning to provide rare items (relics)/skins, and maps (of enemy’s lands if you want to invade/or start trading). What I need is a safe place to house my Items for storage (a guarded place is what I am looking for). A place to practice fighting. A place to sell and buy needed Items, looking for top of the line weapons and armor.

3/22/2017 7:25:01 PM #1

what server are you planning on playing on ?

3/22/2017 7:26:20 PM #2

O sorry about that forgot that part. I am (NA) W or E depending on guilds play times.

3/22/2017 7:32:20 PM #3

Hey there sludge. It sounds to me that you're looking to be a adventurer/explorer.

I'm always looking to employ men of these occupation.

Also, my county may have a guild or two that will suit what you're looking for. We're NA-east and with the kingdom of Bordweall.

If you're interested, just hop onto the discord below and we can chat. Thanks.

https://discord.gg/nKnTV5q

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

3/22/2017 8:46:32 PM #4

NA-W Ashland Kingdom

Order of the Blue Rook

I am member of the Order of the Blue Rook, we are going to be a merchant heavy order, there's going to be a market for your goods. We also have smelters and miners for armor, we are growing our list of professions

Both of the above are very active communities, specially Blue Rook

5/22/2017 6:11:14 PM #5

If you are still looking, The County of Gal'Ikar is looking for citizens of almost all types! Yours included. :) We would love to have you as a relic hunter, or just a regular hunter if that's your mission.

5/23/2017 6:59:37 AM #6

Hi Sludgeblink,

do you like to pay taxes? If not, you might want to check out the Free City Nordhausen.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/15034/naw-no-county-taxes

Best wishes,

Kant