COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Upgrading Account

I purchased the Bloodline account during Kickstarter. I now want to upgrade to the Mayor account type. I thought when i went to checkout, it would apply what i paid in the past toward this new package. Am I correct that I should get credit for my previous package? If yes, how do i apply the credit and upgrade?

Kip from Fist of the Empire

Friend code: 72EC67

3/28/2017 11:10:36 PM #1

Hello KipFoE,

So did you fully paid the Bloodline package or is it on layaway? If its on layaway you should first paid it off for that Bloodline package.

If you have already paid it off than you select the Mayor package and you will only pay the difference. So If you already purchased a Bloodline for amount of $125 than to upgrade to Mayor you will only have to pay additional $125 which will give the total $250 (which is the amount for how much you can purchase Mayor Package for at the current time)

4/7/2017 5:05:58 AM #2

Thought I would hijack this thread rather than start a new one.

I am planning to settle on the Mayor package, but I'll probably pay 50% now and 50% whenever the first pre-alpha experience starts.

My only worry is, if I layaway now and just kind of wait, is my account going to not be recognised as a Mayor, and therefore not grant me access to the pre-alpha experiences as a Mayor? Will there be an announcement that will allow me to finish off my layaway? I would just hate to miss out on the pre-alphas, but I also would prefer not to pledge the full amount until that time comes.

If you are new to the community, the Design Journals will answer a lot of your questions.

4/7/2017 5:13:10 AM #3

Posted By Themata at 10:05 PM - Thu Apr 06 2017

My only worry is, if I layaway now and just kind of wait, is my account going to not be recognised as a Mayor, and therefore not grant me access to the pre-alpha experiences as a Mayor? Will there be an announcement that will allow me to finish off my layaway?

Until you fully pay off your pledge, you will not receive any of the rewards. This includes and is not limited to alpha/beta access, early/exclusive access, a more elaborate forum profile border, etc.

We will let everyone know when the pre-alpha experiences are launching, so you won't miss out on that!

4/7/2017 5:26:27 AM #4

Posted By Caeoltoiri at 3:13 PM - Fri Apr 07 2017

Until you fully pay off your pledge, you will not receive any of the rewards. This includes and is not limited to alpha/beta access, early/exclusive access, a more elaborate forum profile border, etc.

We will let everyone know when the pre-alpha experiences are launching, so you won't miss out on that!

My only worry was that pre-alphas would 'arrive' and I would not get to be involved even if I payed it off the next day. But as long as I have like 24 hours notice to pay it off when they arrive that is cool, thanks Caeol.

If you are new to the community, the Design Journals will answer a lot of your questions.