COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
Book of Legends

The prophecy of Falzame

When the tribes are united beneath the banners of the flower and the bird.
When the flower’s beauty will be protected by the power of the birds.
When a prosperous kingdom will find the tool of a god,
Then the tribe of Falzame will be born to this world.
Like a divine spark to the mind of an inventor,
The first ones will arrive to a mountain’s cove.
They will evolve and multiply far from the prying eyes,
Before they can prove their mettle to the other tribes.

Notes of The Dreamer

The tulip bid farewell to the sun and form a crown from the petals.
Smoke on the horizon, fire rising. Owl eyes watching.
The owl and the falcon fly together to wage war for the tulip’s peace.
In the meantime more birds soaring in the sky to join the growing flock.

Another vision from the world beyond the dreams.

History of Falzame

Before there was a Duke, there was a Slave, then a Champion, now Family, swore his fealty to the then Duke, Now King Usifan Banu-Usifan.

The story of Falzame started with a slave boy. If you haven’t heard it, you can ask anyone from Cherrug county, they will be glad to tell their favorite tale.
In short he almost died, but was saved by Sam’uel, the blind storyteller. With the help of his commendation Saw’ahya became the member of the Order of the Grand Flock. He drew the attention of Duke Usifan, who sponsored him on the Grand Feast Game, which he won. He was rewarded with the barony of Falcon’s Nest.
After the Battle of Owl’s Watch Saw’ahya was taken into the Banu-Usifan family and gained some of the new territories as his dukedom. Essentially I named the duchy, at least I told him the prophecy of Falzame earlier. His proper title from now: “His Grace Duke of Falzame, Grandmaster of the Flock, the northern shield, blessed by all the Qins”.
It is not uncommon to see his grace walking the streets of Falcon’s Nest dressed modestly, one might even mistake him for a well mannered commoner. He's known to be unpretentious, and humble, and prefers to be addressed as "my friend" between his casual acquaintances.

Advice from Saw’ahya to his son

Everything here was built by the ancestors of the people who lives here. They have a legacy of this great work. You are part of that legacy too. Your task will be to maintain this legacy and make your own. If you want to make your legacy you will need the help of the flowing time itself.
If you learn from the past, you will do your work better. If you improve the present, the world around you will be better. If you teach the people, their life will be better. If you can improve yourself, the world and the people’s life, that’s a legacy.
So don’t forget: You must learn from the past, improve the present and teach the future!

Your time has come

The Duchy of Falzame now ready to welcome the brave adventures, gentries, aristocrats and nobles. It's your chance to start a new life. You can start your journey with one step.
Come to know us or ask us on discord!

Strange conjunction or just a daydream?

Today I experienced something strange. I was working on the binding of another copy of the Book of Legends and when I looked out the window I saw an unknown land and a mann outside. He was staring at me and asked me: "Will I be in this book as I am a legend?". Then the vision disappeared in a blink of an eye.
I don't know if that was a work of a conjunction of the stars or because of the binding glue I inhaled. It was a fragment of the past or a sign? Maybe.

3/29/2017 8:48:44 PM #1

Looks very interesting! I want to read more!!

Duke Usifan Banner

3/31/2017 9:40:00 AM #2

Posted By Usifan at 10:48 PM - Wed Mar 29 2017

Looks very interesting! I want to read more!!

Your Majesty, inspired and encouraged by your words, I'm here to present another citation from the Book of Legends. In my humle opinion this can be related to the glorious Kingdom of Al'Khezam.

Notes of The Dreamer

The tulip bid farewell to the sun and form a crown from the petals.
Smoke on the horizon, fire rising. Owl eyes watching.
The owl and the falcon fly together to wage war for the tulip’s peace.
In the meantime more birds soaring in the sky to join the growing flock.

Another vision from the world beyond the dreams.

4/7/2017 10:04:10 AM #3

History of Falzame

Before there was a Duke, there was a Slave, then a Champion, now Family, swore his fealty to the then Duke, Now King Usifan Banu-Usifan.

The story of Falzame started with a slave boy. If you haven’t heard it, you can ask anyone from Cherrug county, they will be glad to tell their favorite tale.
In short he almost died, but was saved by Sam’uel, the blind storyteller. With the help of his commendation Saw’ahya became the member of the Order of the Grand Flock. He drew the attention of Duke Usifan, who sponsored him on the Grand Feast Game, which he won. He was rewarded with the barony of Falcon’s Nest.
After the Battle of Owl’s Watch Saw’ahya was taken into the Banu-Usifan family and gained some of the new territories as his dukedom. Essentially I named the duchy, at least I told him the prophecy of Falzame earlier. His proper title from now: “His Grace Duke of Falzame, Grandmaster of the Flock, the northern shield, blessed by all the Qins”.
It is not uncommon to see his grace walking the streets of Falcon’s Nest dressed modestly, one might even mistake him for a well mannered commoner. He's known to be unpretentious, and humble, and prefers to be addressed as "my friend" between his casual acquaintances.

4/9/2017 2:47:20 PM #4

Very nice.

- Shmuck

4/10/2017 6:22:37 PM #5

Thank you.

4/11/2017 1:06:59 PM #6

Advice from Saw’ahya to his son

Everything here was built by the ancestors of the people who lives here. They have a legacy of this great work. You are part of that legacy too. Your task will be to maintain this legacy and make your own. If you want to make your legacy you will need the help of the flowing time itself.
If you learn from the past, you will do your work better. If you improve the present, the world around you will be better. If you teach the people, their life will be better. If you can improve yourself, the world and the people’s life, that’s a legacy.
So don’t forget: You must learn from the past, improve the present and teach the future!

5/22/2017 8:24:03 AM #7

Your time has come

The Duchy of Falzame now ready to welcome the brave adventures, gentries, aristocrats and nobles. It's your chance to start a new life. You can start your journey with one step.
Come to know us or ask us on discord!

5/22/2017 8:28:10 AM #8

Will I be in this book as I am a legend?

5/22/2017 1:20:22 PM #9

Strange conjunction or just a daydream?

Today I experienced something strange. I was working on the binding of another copy of the Book of Legends and when I looked out the window I saw an unknown land and a mann outside. He was staring at me and asked me: "Will I be in this book as I am a legend?". Then the vision disappeared in a blink of an eye.
I don't know if that was a work of a conjunction of the stars or because of the binding glue I inhaled. It was a fragment of the past or a sign? Maybe.