COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Friends in my Family

Can my friends start as my children or spouse from the start of the game and share my surname and bloodline? I would be getting the Mayor pledge package. Would they have to get a certain package to start in a family of some nobility?

Damn i'm hyped

3/27/2017 11:24:02 PM #1

Yes, you're friends can definitively start in your family. All you need to do is give them your children's code and they can then start playing.

3/27/2017 11:41:43 PM #2

They would still need to buy their own sparks. You can give them your family NPCs' with codes though.

4/7/2017 12:59:41 PM #3

Posted By HashirUmar at 7:24 PM - Mon Mar 27 2017

Yes, you're friends can definitively start in your family. All you need to do is give them your children's code and they can then start playing.

Can the children's code act as making them brothers/sisters and wifes and husbands?

4/10/2017 6:44:53 PM #4

Posted By Iccubus at 2:59 PM - Fri Apr 07 2017

Posted By HashirUmar at 7:24 PM - Mon Mar 27 2017

Can the children's code act as making them brothers/sisters and wifes and husbands?

If you create a family by marrying someone, each of your children can be taken over by a friend. Alternatively, they could take children from NPC families in the same region and marry the friends who are playing your children. Only then do you achieve your goal, assuming you can raise enough children for half of your friends. Also, keep in mind you might want to reserve a heir for yourself.

Long story short, if you want to bring in a group as a family it requires some planning.

Alt text