COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
ElyriaMUD and Kingdoms of Elyria

How do I get into the ElyriaMud or Kingdoms of Elyria or the prologue?

Damn i'm hyped

3/28/2017 1:25:16 AM #1

Everyone who pledges at any tier gets it, but those who pledge in the tiers that get it as labeled on the shop get it first, and then it will slowly be released to everyone in descending order. Eventually everyone who backed will get a chance to play those.

Xuerou Wyvernwood Mayoress of Imbrium Ridge Kingdom of Ashland Duchy of Fioralba

3/28/2017 1:26:51 AM #2

None of them are out yet, though I can't remember specifics on the rest.

I know Kingdoms of Elyria requires either Nobility or Aristocracy, not sure which. Not really any way someone would be able to influence it without being in a leadership position.

Hell, I'm a baron and I'm not even sure if I qualify.

3/28/2017 1:29:09 AM #3

Kingdoms I think. But I also remember them saying that all the pre-alpha stuff will eventually have everyone in it. Like how with expo, everyone with EP will get in eventually.

Xuerou Wyvernwood Mayoress of Imbrium Ridge Kingdom of Ashland Duchy of Fioralba

3/28/2017 7:45:25 AM #4

Posted By Xuerou at 8:29 PM - Mon Mar 27 2017

Kingdoms I think. But I also remember them saying that all the pre-alpha stuff will eventually have everyone in it. Like how with expo, everyone with EP will get in eventually.

IP not EP,

everyone with IP will eventually get in expo, it just may be only the last few days to a week if you only bought the base game for instance.

3/28/2017 8:51:14 AM #5

Everyone who backed can play each, but the more you backed the earlier you get access (to a point).

Aristocracy and nobility will have a different role in KOE, but everyone can play it.

3/28/2017 9:04:01 AM #6

Posted By Scheneighnay at 6:26 PM - Mon Mar 27 2017

None of them are out yet, though I can't remember specifics on the rest.

I know Kingdoms of Elyria requires either Nobility or Aristocracy, not sure which. Not really any way someone would be able to influence it without being in a leadership position.

Hell, I'm a baron and I'm not even sure if I qualify.

If you are a baron, then you are the Aristocracy. Congratulations!

3/28/2017 11:12:38 AM #7

Everyone gets a go after land selection