COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
What would you like to see from a CoE website?

I've got some plans for a Chronicles of Elyria website I want to make but I was also wondering if there was anything that the community wanted that I hadn't thought of?

So if you have any ideas for what you'd like from a third party website let me know and I'll see if I can add them to my plans when I start working on my Chronicles of Elyria website.

Anything you have in mind is fine. I don't really want to say what my main goal is for this website as it might change based on feedback from you guys but I'm certainly going to spend quite a bit of a time on it to make sure that it is something that is useful for the majority of the community.

Once KoE and ElyriaMUD are released I'll most likely refine what I am making and then as Alpha 1 and 2 come out I'll integrate changes. Obviously I won't make it public until the NDA is released though so you might have to wait for sometime until the finished product is ready.

3/30/2017 10:54:49 PM #1

Forum avatars.

3/30/2017 11:22:43 PM #2

I would like to see the ability to edit the title of a post once posted.

Also adding avatars would be a nice addition as well.

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

3/31/2017 1:37:14 AM #3

Heh. I wasn't talking about the official forums. I was talking about a website I'm currently working on. I already have about 3 pages of features I want to implement and was wondering if anyone had any ideas that I might have missed :).