COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
An Adventure Begins

Hello everyone, I am looking for a group of people, preferably 5-10, in order to start a small venture into the unknown. I wish to tell a story, one that begins as a blank state and soon matures as you react to the environment I create around you. your choices will dictate everything, from the world around you to those of your companions.

To begin, we will need one brave adventurer who is willing to start out with nothing in his possession. A truly "Blank Slate" if you will. You will shape the ultimate start of this story, and begin to shape the world with your every action.

To those brave enough to embark on such a daunting task I ask for your assistance now. The adventure is ready to begin, all we need is you.

Your head pounds as you regain consciousness, groaning as you sit up. You remember nothing, and as you look around, you notice a few small details. A brown bag lays at your feet, it looks slightly deflated, leading you to believe that it is not quite full, and could have some room remaining. A campfire crackles merrily beside you, providing a meager amount of warmth, not that you need it, as the sun is shining brightly down on you through the canopy of trees surrounding your small temporary abode.

There is a well-worn path leading to the North, however; not too far down the path there is a bend, preventing you from seeing too far. To the East you see a less travelled path, ringed by flowers.

Taking one last look around, you stand up, and make your decision.

What will you do?

(As this is a truly open world we are creating, I wish to make some points clear. The only limit is your imagination. At this point, you could choose to just sit there for a while, try and punch a tree down, yell at the top of your voice as long as you wanted, it's up to you. How your choices affect the story though may not always be what you are expecting. You will also develop more Skills as we progress, meaning you may become more proficient in certain tasks, etc.)

Hello there.

4/8/2017 10:21:24 PM #1

Aren't you a Count at tier 7? Are you forming an adventurers party with an alt, as your Count will need to manage the county seat?

4/8/2017 10:23:10 PM #2

Hey there Oracle, I'm actually an Astronomer, but this is purely for Role Playing activities, Kind of a massive "Choose your path" game.

Hello there.

4/9/2017 3:15:02 AM #3

Just need one person to choose the path to begin :P

Hello there.

4/9/2017 4:11:00 AM #4

Raulwicke rubs his head and looks down the eastern path. Grumbling, he stands and begins to walk the path towards the unknown.

4/9/2017 4:33:10 AM #5

As he wanders down the Eastern path, he takes in his surroundings with a keen eye. The trees seem to be doing fairly well for themselves, and the flowers appear vibrant, chock-full of life. The path seems to go on forever, so the Adventurer takes a brief break, leaning on the trunk of a nearby tree. The bark feels rough to his touch, and he sighs appreciatively of the support it offers him.

The path continues on for what seems like a while longer. You notice several flowers blooming along the path, and a sweet smell that seems to be emanating from them.

Side Note: All pictures included contain various prompts you can use in the story, See something interesting? Check it out, or don't, it's up to you!

Hello there.