COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Most common forum questions

Put what you think are the most common questions. Then this can be something to refer to when organizing an FAQ.

4/20/2017 7:34:04 AM #1

launch date, beta date, alpha date. a new post come up daily. hahahaa

4/20/2017 11:35:43 AM #2

Magic, magic, magic aaaand magic.

4/20/2017 11:44:21 AM #3

"Why do I have to buy new sparks of life?"

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.

4/20/2017 11:53:22 AM #4

Can I become a noble/king, can I become a vampire, can I be an assassin, will there be VOIP.

4/20/2017 12:19:36 PM #5

We should also explain that just because a player interaction didn't go the way you wanted to doesn't mean you were "griefed"..People throw that word around willy nilly..

4/20/2017 1:57:13 PM #6

''is this game P2W? I feel like it is.''

4/20/2017 1:57:52 PM #7

How do I download the game?

-sobs-

4/20/2017 3:22:32 PM #8

How do I decide what city\county\kingdoms to join?

Gold Sellers?

How does souls and sparks work?

4/20/2017 3:47:20 PM #9

These are all really great questions! Why isn't the staff answering them? They must not care about the player base.

/s

4/20/2017 4:09:57 PM #10

Have you reviewed the FAQ page here and all the FAQ pages on the wiki?

Avid wiki editor, with a special interest in categories, navboxes, and infoboxes.

4/20/2017 4:16:05 PM #11

I'll round this up to 10 questions. Perhaps not all are FaQ material, but here they are. :)

1. What happens to my character if I don't log in for a week or two? Any negative effects? Skills deteriorate etc? What else?

2. Can I survive for indefinite time in nature without visiting any town (assuming I have appropriate gear, survival skills, and can get myself food and water)?

3. What if I can't reach my body from spirit plane for some reason (and it's not deep ocean or vulcano)? Will my character perma die or will support help out and revive me? Will I wait for support reply long without being able to play or will there be special revival support tickets that will have higher priority over other support tickets?

4. Will we be able to dig under our own house? Make a hidden storage and hide an entrance behind a wardrobe?

5. Will it be possible to design NPC scripts? Maybe for auto travel service? So out characters can sit in a carriage driven by NPC driver (maybe 1 NPC guard sitting next to him) and travel to another town while player can AFK during the ride?

6. Will there be a friend list and block list? Will friend list require user approval for us to add him to it? What details will we be able to see in friend list (what kingdom or town he is currently in etc.)?

7. Can we marry 2 of our own characters (alts) that exist on same account?

8. How strict will game moderation be? Will characters be allowed to offer RP sexual services to other characters in exchange for payment? What about chat moderation?

9. Since game is a sandbox, will coning other players be allowed by SbS? To what extent?

10. How will exploiters be dealt with when found? I've seen some MMOs being strict about this, but most MMOs were lenient and just gave warnings or short temporary bans. What to expect in CoE?

4/20/2017 5:06:30 PM #12

Gothix were you saying most common questions or questions that you want answered? They are very specific and I havent seen most of them before. Your post confuses me actually.

Wooga is that your most commonly asked question? lol

Yeah ive read FAQS but i think there are somethings that get asked a lot that arent on there not that it gets checked before people come here anyway lol.

4/20/2017 5:14:18 PM #13

Posted By Cedargore at 11:47 AM - Thu Apr 20 2017

These are all really great questions! Why isn't the staff answering them? They must not care about the player base.

/s

These questions have been answered multiple times..These are the most common questions asked after all.....(Can't tell if this is sarcasm)..

4/20/2017 5:16:20 PM #14

"are we there yet?"

4/20/2017 5:21:16 PM #15

"If you need to buy sparks of life to play the game, wouldn't griefers with nothing but money ruin the play experience for others?"

"[Insert tech demo or something labeled pre-alpha here] looks bad, will they be improved?"