COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Unable to pay for Layaway

I haven't heard much from this game so I decided to come back and see what's going on. In the past I got a Founder pack on layaway but when I tried to pay for the rest of the pack, nothing happens. After checking out, nothing loads or asks for a payment option. I've also tried this on other browsers.

Is it too late for me to complete paying off my Founders pack or something? I heard something about a pre-Alpha and it says the Founders pack has access to Beta One & Two so... did I already miss it?

4/27/2017 10:08:45 AM #16

Posted By Kaulder at 02:19 AM - Thu Apr 27 2017

Hate to say this but i get the error your payment can not be process at this time. Please try again later yesterday and today and i check with my credit card company and they said everything look fine they didn't even see a attempt at payment from xsolla

This has been a problem since the store first opened

One possible solution until this is ever fixed, is to buy gift cards that can be used by Xsolla.

Standing Stone Games which makes Dungeons & Dragons Online and Lord of the Rings Online had a problem with Xsolla durring the months of February and March [when they had a special subscription promo] in which half their Paypal orders were either never passed along to Paypal or Xsolla never transferred any of the money they received to the game company. It took about a month for them to get Xsolla to sort things out. A lot of customers became very upset with SSG when it was in fact all Xsolla's fault.

Soon afterwards, Xsolla then made a change in the store API code to maintain PCI [credit card security] compliance and broke the store's in game browser compatibility. Subsequently causing more problems when now launched in an external less secure browser window with occasional bad links to an internal game network it no longer recognizes. They now have frequent transactions which are processed and then Xsolla freezes the transaction so that purchased items are delayed by days or weeks.

Literally days after SSG was able to finally receive almost a month of transactions, SoulBound Studios then had a problem with Xsolla trying to exhort money from COE customers in the form of tips to Xsolla. Caspian quickly shut that down and as far as I know nobody has suffered yet from Xsolla holding their purchase hostage like they did with SSG customers.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

4/27/2017 3:12:22 PM #17

I can't purchase as well this time, not on layaway, but still can't purchase. Shows a generic message, "Unfortunately we cannot process your transaction at this time"

4/27/2017 3:52:17 PM #18

I know a guy that tried to purchase governor 2 days ago but couldn't. I told him to use smaller payments, but I don't think that worked out either.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

4/27/2017 7:59:41 PM #19

Well i talk with xsolla. And all they could say is that it was my banks at foult not accepting the payment. So i talk with my bank 2 times already. And they don't even have a attempted charge from xsolla, But xsolla saying my bank is refusing payment da heck man. There lying or my banks lying. And my bank is a credit union that has been around forever. Then this 3rd party piece of lying crap. Why even have it. I hate complaining but my god. With this company. So i will attempt tomorrow again.

4/29/2017 3:55:33 PM #20

Xsolla is crap on crap. Payment finely went trough though.

5/3/2017 5:32:25 PM #21

Having the same issue. Looking to make my last payment on layaway but after I click "Confirm" for the amount it just reverts back to billing address screen and never loads any checkout/payment screen.

5/3/2017 5:52:59 PM #22

Posted By Jakal at 1:32 PM - Wed May 03 2017

Having the same issue. Looking to make my last payment on layaway but after I click "Confirm" for the amount it just reverts back to billing address screen and never loads any checkout/payment screen.

Does an error pop up above your package when it goes back to billing? Cause that is what happens to mine and ZRO said he is working on it. It's the latest dev post so if that is what happens please add what ever info you can to the post so he can fix it hopefully quicker.

I don't know anymore.

5/3/2017 5:58:39 PM #23

Unfortunately we, that is to say us the players and SBS, are most likely stuck with XSolla for a while as SBS was most likely sweet talked into signing a contract with them for using Xsolla as their online financial service. So until the time is reached for the option to renew/cancel, the only other thing we can hope for is Xsolla doing something that will allow SBS to utilize one of the escape clauses in the contract. So for now all we can do is crosss our fingers and hope.

Count Ruthgar Rugharin, County of Bragen Veld, Duchy - Conclave of Aritaur, Kingdom of Vornair.

5/3/2017 6:16:51 PM #24

hey SBS, let me double on Jakal's notice. I have same problem - on May 2 I tried to complete my Layaway which is currently only 15$ (6%) according the Store but when i try to confirm the Purchase the pop-up window is closed and no Xsolla appears to put my Credit Card details. I can assure you 1 week ago everything was working fine.

Any help would be welcome.