COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Is combat fully directional yet?

Last year combat had stamina, did they remove that?

4/27/2017 4:38:13 PM #1

Title doesn't match question. But stamina will always be a part of combat due to the survival side of the game.

Injuries/weather/diseases affect how effectI've you can be in combat. As well as how recently you rested. Ie running across the map for 20 hours you will not be as effective in combat as someone who just got a full nights rest.

4/27/2017 5:19:21 PM #2

Posted By Malais at 12:38 AM - Fri Apr 28 2017

Title doesn't match question. But stamina will always be a part of combat due to the survival side of the game.

Injuries/weather/diseases affect how effectI've you can be in combat. As well as how recently you rested. Ie running across the map for 20 hours you will not be as effective in combat as someone who just got a full nights rest.

i wonder can you sleep inside a carriage ? cause if you an that would cut traveling time allot

" Death is only the beginning ! "

Friend Code: 488BBA

4/27/2017 5:30:23 PM #3

Posted By skullscar at 1:19 PM - Thu Apr 27 2017

i wonder can you sleep inside a carriage ? cause if you an that would cut traveling time allot

You can but the carriage could still get attacked and there's no fast travel.

4/27/2017 5:40:51 PM #4

Posted By Jouten at 01:30 AM - Fri Apr 28 2017

good enough for me with someone guarding and puling the carriage its safe enough for me

4/27/2017 5:53:59 PM #5

Posted By skullscar at 7:40 PM - Thu Apr 27 2017

good enough for me with someone guarding and puling the carriage its safe enough for me

until you get assaulted by a horde of player killers fitted with the best weapons and skill to kill you.

4/27/2017 7:35:12 PM #6

Posted By Govolex at 01:53 AM - Fri Apr 28 2017

until you get assaulted by a horde of player killers fitted with the best weapons and skill to kill you.

i would take the risk :)

4/27/2017 8:36:14 PM #7

Directional based combat needs to be in this game . I'm crossing my fingers hoping the developers make the right choice - bad melee and pvp can kill an otherwise great game.

4/27/2017 8:43:32 PM #8

Posted By Govolex at 05:53 AM - Fri Apr 28 2017

The best weapons? I don't think that would happen for a while.

4/27/2017 9:44:19 PM #9

Posted By Grapefruitkush at 1:36 PM - Thu Apr 27 2017

Directional based combat needs to be in this game . I'm crossing my fingers hoping the developers make the right choice - bad melee and pvp can kill an otherwise great game.

Hopefully they go above and beyond other games as far as directional combat goes. I'd love to see a good footwork+good shielding system(the ability to cover part of your body with a shield while simultaneously attacking)+good feinting system+fluid attack chains+ the ability to duck and lean back system. Take all the best parts from other games and add their own spin on it. But yea bad melee mechanics can kill a game. Like someone else said on here, depth is the key to longevity. Lets just hope it isn't a tab targeting system at the very least.

4/27/2017 10:15:44 PM #10

Stamina is still involved. It even goes so far as if you're traveling from city to city and have been walking for hours, you may not be as fresh at combat as you would be if someone attacked you right outside your home after getting 8 hours of sleep.