COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULS, TALENTS, & REINCARNATION
Fame loss - Permadeath

Hi guys I have another question for you: what would happen to the fame accumulated over a life span after your character's death?

Would we be able to "transfer" that fame to a second soul?

4/29/2017 4:06:11 AM #1

Ok you have a choice to use same soul to start new in game life in this case I am not sure if fame transfers from previous life, If you are son of king and become king yourself you automatically get fame for that rank. Now you said second soul, souls are independent of each other each soul accumulates skills and fame story points separately from each other. Souls are for complete alts, for example one soul in your account might be regular law abiding citizen, second soul might lean towards darker things . You need sparks of life to continue being incarnated with your souls into new body after perma death.

4/29/2017 4:07:29 AM #2

The only way I could see fame carrying over is the fact that your next character is the child of the previous one. The child of a famous person tends to also be famous, just look at the children of movie stars, musicians, and politicians. Their fame is always much less than that of their parents though until they also do something noteworthy.

EDIT: I didn't notice you said "second soul". In that case, I would say not at all.