COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Artisan package details

Just checked the details of my pledge package and noticed it says artisans gets a fully furnished villa; however, according to the The Adventure of a Lifetime blog post artisans where to get a fully furnished manor, similar to Governors.

I'm guessing this is just a typo or an oversight though, and you guys got it under control on your end. :3 But reporting it just in case.

5/2/2017 12:23:24 AM #1

These Kickstarter pledge packages will receive an upgrade to a fully-furnished Manor instead

so this is probably not implanted in old packages text but will be added on launch.

What goes up must come down. Make something idiot-proof, and they will build a better idiot. If a plan is stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid.

5/2/2017 12:40:54 AM #2

I read that and was confused also. Can we get confirmation on it as I want the manor and don't really want to go up to Courtier unless absolutely necessary. That money is earmarked for EP.

5/2/2017 1:37:03 AM #3

I had wondered about this as well. Further confusion is added when looking at the Courtier upgrade details, which imply that you get BOTH the Manor and the Villa if you upgrade (as the Villa shows up in the "Previously Owned Rewards" column).

5/3/2017 3:47:17 AM #4

I would like some clarification on the "Previously Owned Rewards" column. Does it mean "you used to have it but don't anymore because we changed the tiers", or does it mean "you'll get it even though it's not available at this tier anymore"? I would expect it's the latter, seeking confirmation.

5/3/2017 6:07:55 PM #5

Posted By Amira at 02:23 AM - Tue May 02 2017

so this is probably not implanted in old packages text but will be added on launch.

These older packages wasn't supposed to get any house in the beginning so I'm not sure and can't remember if it actually listed anything like this back when the new packages got introduced. It's possible it's a fragment from a comparable package as you say, but that seems odd too as Artisan is supposed to be comparable to Governor in pledge tier which do have the mansion, rather than the Villa, listed.

As I said though I'm confident they got things tidy on their end. Still, it would be nice if they got any of these conflicting info fragments tidied up on the website.

5/16/2017 3:46:35 PM #6

Do any of you know when they will start with the hairstyle design portion of the tier?