COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Mayor looking for a kingdom

Hello, Elyrian Nobles and Aristocrats

I have come to the realization I should probably make a presence into the dance of dynasties, as domain and settlement selection is coming up soon. I have no serious plans as of yet, but would like to be mostly commerce, Trade and farming oriented less military. All up for negotiation. I myself would like to eventually grow a town to a prosperous city for the kingdom. I have most interest in Politics/Law/Commerce/Macro-Economics over most other things. Still open to ideas, plans and culture/structures within kingdoms/Lands.

I have not decided on server yet. So any NA/Oceania Nobles and Aristocrats, I appreciate any open discussion.

P.S. I might have put this in the wrong thread, sorry.

Good Tidings, SamuraiSpirit

5/4/2017 1:07:40 PM #1

The Kingdom of Aranor would love to have you; we have similar goals you could join my county (click on my banner for more info).

5/4/2017 1:35:37 PM #2

The Kingdom of Naein would love to have you. Or at least, it would if it existed.

It doesn't.

But hey. Don't let that get you down.

5/4/2017 2:18:18 PM #3

Hello SamuraiSpirit! Here is my Discord Link:

County Discord channel

We in the Kingdom of Bordweall are a mature and helpful community. I look forward to hearing from you!

5/9/2017 6:08:43 PM #4

If you have not decided yet, the Kingdom of Riftwood may be a place you would like to check out. https://discord.gg/Bnknmpq Stop in anytime and ask any questions you may have

Click the banner to join duchy discord

5/9/2017 7:02:06 PM #5

Here is the recruitment post for my county if you are interested in reading it SamuraiSpirit. If you want to ask me questions, come to my discord and I'd more more than happy to answer them.

5/10/2017 9:38:54 AM #6

Hi there!

Noticed you said Oceania nobles!

Happy to have you in APAC in my Kingdom!

Check it out in my sig or if you have any questions, feel free to pop by in my Discord

Friend code: B29DD8

5/10/2017 9:56:55 AM #7

From one Mayor to another (he whispers in your ear). The Kingdom of Lor Voskara is the place for you..........

5/10/2017 10:45:27 AM #8

if you are going NA-W Aranor is the place to be, a lot of freedom.

winks at Maulvorn

5/10/2017 11:07:43 AM #9

Welcome to the forums and enjoy the Dance. There are plenty of research to be had if one wishes to make an informed decision and not wanting to regret it later;

http://elyrian.directory/

The directory might be able to help you sort some of it out and you can get a feel for every kingdom as you join the discord servers.

5/11/2017 5:40:53 AM #10

The County of Morporkia in the Kingdom of Bordweall would love to have you too. We will be a grand county that will be focusing on farming and trade.

Friend Code:51B417 (please use this if you plan to join the County, it will help me make improvements for us all to enjoy)

5/11/2017 5:43:52 AM #11

First, one may ask what time zone you're in. Anything further than 6 hours difference could be very unsatisfying for you. Secondly, I'd suggest getting to know the dukes in your area. They are your direct superior, if at any point you decide to have military support at all. Being a mayor is a politically safe position to be in. If the kingdom is pro-commerce, which all are, it's up to you to choose the best location. You have the luxury of choosing the best one for you. And welcome to Elyria, from one newcomer to another.

5/11/2017 6:32:11 AM #12

Greetings Samurai Spirit, I am Daimyo Hajime Saito from Lor Voskara on the APAC server.

I am establishing a prefecture (County) in the Duchy of Lorandor and would be honoured if you'd join me.