COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Full of Crap

When we joined this website back in end of october. we have been following this for 6 months. I bought a Count/Countess package as it was labeled when we bought it, my friend bought her a baron/baroness package as it was labeled. Now your live support says it is a Mayor package but it was not called a Mayor package. She had all alpha, beta and exposition access at that time. We had a friend who bought a Bloodline package at this time and she had full access on it to. Now you say she doesnt have it, that it is a Mayor Package. This is not what she bought. How can I downgrade to something more minimal and ill use whatever I paid for extra store credit.

5/4/2017 7:29:49 PM #1

Posted By CrissAngelz at

When we joined this website back in end of october. we have been following this for 6 months. I bought a Count/Countess package as it was labeled when we bought it, my friend bought her a baron/baroness package as it was labeled. Now your live support says it is a Mayor package but it was not called a Mayor package. She had all alpha, beta and exposition access at that time. We had a friend who bought a Bloodline package at this time and she had full access on it to. Now you say she doesnt have it, that it is a Mayor Package. This is not what she bought. How can I downgrade to something more minimal and ill use whatever I paid for extra store credit.

You still get your titles from before?

5/4/2017 7:31:15 PM #2

To quote from another thread.

Posted By Dleatherus at 8:26 PM - Thu May 04 2017

i think you'll find that the $200 is what it would cost for her to upgrade from the old package to the new one, not what the new one costs

old package = $250

new package = $500

new package currently on sale at 10% discount = $450

difference between the old and new package = $200

the devs are aware that some of the rewards that were in the old package still don't show - have assured KS backers that everything they pledged for they will get

TLDR - chill

Coming Soon(tm)

5/4/2017 7:34:15 PM #3

Tell your friend to click on their account, at the top under where it says last online it says what package they have and it has a little link that says "details", click it. That is the package they have which wont be the one shown in store because theirs was bought before the change.

5/4/2017 7:37:58 PM #4

we have, our question is it labeled alpha 1 access, i guess we will figure this out..

5/4/2017 7:39:32 PM #5

Baron/Baroness has NEVER been Alpha 1 access and neither is the new Mayor package. The reason I know this is because I have the kickstarter Baron/Baroness package.

5/4/2017 7:39:50 PM #6

Posted By chipla at 2:31 PM - Thu May 04 2017

To quote from another thread.

Posted By Dleatherus at 8:26 PM - Thu May 04 2017

i think you'll find that the $200 is what it would cost for her to upgrade from the old package to the new one, not what the new one costs

old package = $250

new package = $500

new package currently on sale at 10% discount = $450

difference between the old and new package = $200

the devs are aware that some of the rewards that were in the old package still don't show - have assured KS backers that everything they pledged for they will get

TLDR - chill

Live support is telling her different

5/4/2017 7:40:50 PM #7

ok well thank you everyone for your help. I will just downgrade my package and buy for a town or something.

5/4/2017 7:43:22 PM #8

Alpha 1 access was always the Astronomer tier ($350) on Kickstarter.

5/4/2017 7:43:42 PM #9

If you go onto the kickstarter website where they still show the old style packages you will see that Baron/Baroness was Alpha 2 and then Alpha 1 access did not start until the Astronomer pledge at $350.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/soulboundstudios/chronicles-of-elyria-epic-story-mmorpg-with-aging

5/4/2017 7:45:14 PM #10

I just checked the Kickstarter page, baron was definitely not ever alpha 2 (which I thought).

Alpha 1 was astronomer the $350 package

5/4/2017 7:45:16 PM #11

Posted By SoulSpark at 3:39 PM - Thu May 04 2017

Baron/Baroness has NEVER been Alpha 1 access and neither is the new Mayor package. The reason I know this is because I have the kickstarter Baron/Baroness package.

If you pledged at Astronomer level it does.

5/4/2017 7:45:32 PM #12

The Mayor Package is 250 the Magistrate is 500..she should be equal to the Magistrate, not all the stuff is there..none of this is correct, we just hope they see these mistakes and fix it, money isnt the issue..for those thinking so..just sad when you sign up for one thing and they decide to change it..

5/4/2017 7:45:55 PM #13

Posted By Bedeude at 8:45 PM - Thu May 04 2017

Posted By SoulSpark at 3:39 PM - Thu May 04 2017

If you pledged at Astronomer level it does.

Astronomer level isn't the Baron/Baroness package though is it, it's the Astronomer package.

5/4/2017 7:47:18 PM #14

Posted By CrissAngelz at 8:45 PM - Thu May 04 2017

The Mayor Package is 250 the Magistrate is 500..she should be equal to the Magistrate, not all the stuff is there..none of this is correct, we just hope they see these mistakes and fix it, money is the issue..for those thinking so..just sad when you sign up for one thing and they decide to change it..

The old style $250 pledge package is as good as if not better than the new $250 Mayor package. In the old package which your friend has she got $50 store credit. The new Mayor package of the same price does not come with $50 store credit.

5/4/2017 7:49:40 PM #15

I see the old package was 250 and the new is 500. well why is it i paid 250 then and still have the 250 package and my friend paid 500 then and has the 1000 package. it had the alpha 1 and 2 then and a villa but not now and it was not the kick start one it was the one when the store first open right after the kick start and before they changed it to this one

misty hall