COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Full of Crap

When we joined this website back in end of october. we have been following this for 6 months. I bought a Count/Countess package as it was labeled when we bought it, my friend bought her a baron/baroness package as it was labeled. Now your live support says it is a Mayor package but it was not called a Mayor package. She had all alpha, beta and exposition access at that time. We had a friend who bought a Bloodline package at this time and she had full access on it to. Now you say she doesnt have it, that it is a Mayor Package. This is not what she bought. How can I downgrade to something more minimal and ill use whatever I paid for extra store credit.

5/23/2017 12:35:49 AM #31

Posted By DanielBlack at 8:24 PM - Mon May 22 2017

Yes, it did.

Not only was it verified by me, and my wife, it was verified by Rionyx.

Combined, we've spent thousands on this game. If you think I'd lower myself to lie over an additional 50 dollars per account, you should feel free to take yourself to hell, and sit on a coal.

There is no need for hostility here. You've made an inquiry, your frustration is noted, but from our perspective, you've made a mistake. Any knowledgeable source you go to will tell you that the Merchant tier never provided Alpha access, only Beta access. If you could provide solid reasoning as to why you might think that, the community would be able to help you better.

5/23/2017 12:55:21 AM #32

Hi everyone,

We were unable to make changes to this page due to Kickstarter locking the rewards to changes after a certain date. All of the rewards listed on this page are as they've always been.

If you have any questions about the "Kickstarter" rewards, you will find the answer at that link.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

5/23/2017 1:21:44 AM #33

Artsykidd, anger is not directed towards you :-) you've been polite.

It's directed towards that trumped up infant m, count whatever, with the temerity to call me a liar on the other post I made. I need an answer from a dev before the 9 days are up so I know wether to upgrade our accounts or not, lol.

I have no desire for an Ursaphant, or a town, but if I need to upgrade it would seem silly not to upgrade to mayor. We'd likely abandon our towns as soon as the game started, in order to join the guild town.

5/23/2017 1:26:14 AM #34

Posted By DanielBlack at 9:21 PM - Mon May 22 2017

Artsykidd, anger is not directed towards you :-) you've been polite.

It's directed towards that trumped up infant with the temerity to call me a liar on the other post I made. I need an answer from a dev before the 9 days are up so I know wether to upgrade our accounts or not, lol.

I have no desire for an Ursaphant, or a town, but if I need to upgrade it would seem silly not to upgrade to mayor. We'd likely abandon our towns as soon as the game started, in order to join the guild town.

Can I ask why you're under the impression that the Merchant tier gave you Alpha access? Is it possible you're confused? Cause I did find this post here where you inquire about getting exposition access rather than Alpha access. If you are mistaking Exposition access for Alpha access, then I'd understand where your coming from, and if that is the case, then your package does indeed come with it. If it's not, then it would seem something is amiss.

5/23/2017 1:36:18 AM #35

I'm pretty sure it must be the case that something got screwed up, somewhere along the line. If it had just been me, or just me and my wife, I'd agree it was likely we misread. But when we were talking to Rio about upgrading for Alpha 2, He stated he thought we were mistaken, so we all went on and checked. It was alpha 2, at least for a day.

Now if it was a mistake, I get it, no biggie, we'll get the upgrade. But I'd like to get the word on it from a dev.

Unless that count is a dev. In which case we will cancel our accounts and move to a new game. Because I want nothing to do with anything that POS had a hand in creating.

5/23/2017 1:45:37 AM #36

Posted By DanielBlack at 6:36 PM - Mon May 22 2017

I'm pretty sure it must be the case that something got screwed up, somewhere along the line. If it had just been me, or just me and my wife, I'd agree it was likely we misread. But when we were talking to Rio about upgrading for Alpha 2, He stated he thought we were mistaken, so we all went on and checked. It was alpha 2, at least for a day.

Now if it was a mistake, I get it, no biggie, we'll get the upgrade. But I'd like to get the word on it from a dev.

Unless that count is a dev. In which case we will cancel our accounts and move to a new game. Because I want nothing to do with anything that POS had a hand in creating.

Serpentius is an employee of SBS and he has spoken within this thread.

5/23/2017 2:06:13 AM #37

Serpentius is an employee of SBS and he has spoken within this thread.

Not a terribly informative response from him, but I suppose he has work to do.

We purchased it in December from this site, not from kickstarter. It still had the KS rewards, just not managed by them.

5/23/2017 3:59:47 AM #38

Hi there,

If you go to your profile (top right corner of the site, click your name), you should see a like saying "your current package".

Click on the package listed (if you have one) and you can see what rewards are had with the package you bought. The store made a mess of things because it can only handle one set of packages, and the new ones are what's listed, don't trust the store when it says you have X package.

I hope this is helpful!

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

5/23/2017 5:23:57 AM #39

Have to say I'm stunned at how rude, hostile and ignorant some community members are.

Below, details of the kickstarter tiers:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/soulboundstudios/chronicles-of-elyria-epic-story-mmorpg-with-aging/rewards

To see your current tier, click your user name in the top right. On the account page, you'll see your current tier level.

When browsing the store, it does NOT detail kickstarter packages, as the new packages are generally bigger but more expensive. Note kickstarter tiers were listed on this site for a limited time only.

It would be wiser in life to adopt a more friendly tone when making enquiries than to spring to the offensive as you may discover the error is your own.

5/23/2017 5:30:52 AM #40

CrissAngelz this list has all the perks you getting

5/23/2017 10:47:30 AM #41

@DanielBlack,

Hi there, ok I am going to try and solve your problem.

I believe you may have misread what access your account gave you. I bought the Ursaphant rider purely because it had Alpha 2 access, your merchant pack ($150) did not come with Alpha 2.

Now you say its so you can play with your baron from the start, well the game only starts at exposition but:

If you want to aid in finding bugs in Alpha 2 and getting wiped every week you will need to upgrade.

If you want to play and bug find in Beta, I believe you already have Beta access with your current pledge of merchant.

But with the settler package I can ensure that you will be in the exposition and you will be able to spend and use ep to upgrade your guilds town. There is no need to upgrade.

TLDR

Upgrade to access and bug find in a regularly wiped Alpha 2

or

Stay where you are for beta and exposition access.

5/24/2017 3:15:50 AM #42

Posted By Oracle at 12:23 AM - Tue May 23 2017

Have to say I'm stunned at how rude, hostile and ignorant some community members are.

Below, details of the kickstarter tiers:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/soulboundstudios/chronicles-of-elyria-epic-story-mmorpg-with-aging/rewards

To see your current tier, click your user name in the top right. On the account page, you'll see your current tier level.

When browsing the store, it does NOT detail kickstarter packages, as the new packages are generally bigger but more expensive. Note kickstarter tiers were listed on this site for a limited time only.

It would be wiser in life to adopt a more friendly tone when making enquiries than to spring to the offensive as you may discover the error is your own.

It doesn't matter whether I erred or not, what matters is that count such and such had as his first response to me, calling me a liar.

An accusation like that would bring hostility from anyone.

His accusation was on the same subject, but on a thread I started, as I didn't want to discuss this necessarily on someone else's thread.