COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Package Downgraded

So I've been paying off an astronomer package, paid off Friday April 28th. Now I I'm payed in full as a Ursaphant Rider package. Which is a downgrade and has less content to it plus only Alpha II access when I specifically paid for the astronomer package for earlier access.

"I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood and I have no problem with going out the same way"

5/5/2017 8:11:30 PM #1

I don't quite follow. You had a layaway for Astronomer? as in the old Kickstarter tier for $350?

I thought the old kickstarter tiers were cut off at December last year?

Press your name in the top right corner. What tier does it say you are on there?

5/5/2017 8:16:13 PM #2

Yes i got the Astronomer package $350 in november. I currently have the Ursaphant Rider package which is $200 package

Im tier 7. Current package: Ursaphant Rider

"I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood and I have no problem with going out the same way"

5/5/2017 8:35:24 PM #3

All my Layaway payments say Astronomer

5/5/2017 8:42:44 PM #4

You're currently Ursaphant Rider and Not Astronomer, because you haven't paid off your layaway yet.

Unless I read something wrong.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

5/5/2017 8:44:04 PM #5

I did pay it off Friday. Edited post to show that i did pay it off.

5/5/2017 9:34:32 PM #6

This has been addressed.

ZRO