COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Courtier doesn't give Exclusive Videos

Courtier with the discount is 9000 influence so it doesn't grant exclusive videos but that perk is listed in the package and the reason a few of us backed it during the discount as it was still listed as a perk we would receive.

I don't know anymore.

5/7/2017 7:21:43 PM #1

Having the same problem!

5/7/2017 7:27:14 PM #2

10000 influence gives the videos, influence isn't directly related to tiers, therefore this is not a bug.

KS Backer 750 Friend Code: 8FF2A7

5/7/2017 7:34:56 PM #3

Posted By Count_Emiya at 9:27 PM - Sun May 07 2017

10000 influence gives the videos, influence isn't directly related to tiers, therefore this is not a bug.

That is how it is done at the moment.

But please check the Courtier Tier it reads

Access to the exclusive developer's forum Access to special, monthly video chat Q&A with the development team

Alt text - can be left blank

5/7/2017 7:56:27 PM #4

Posted By Aurra Sing at 2:34 PM - Sun May 07 2017

Posted By Count_Emiya at 9:27 PM - Sun May 07 2017

That is how it is done at the moment.

But please check the Courtier Tier it reads

Access to the exclusive developer's forum Access to special, monthly video chat Q&A with the development team

Agreed, it is still listed in our package, as apart of our package.It's either a bug or they missed something.

5/7/2017 8:09:46 PM #5

Yes, had it not been in the package I can gurantee I wouldn't have purchased it during the discount. I made sure to triple check it being in the package and screen shot it.

I don't know anymore.

5/7/2017 8:23:55 PM #6

Same here Takeda. And likely the same for many of the other counts who bought this month.

5/7/2017 8:54:20 PM #7

At the moment, Exclusive Access is coded to be given to those with 10k+ influence. Until now, reaching that amount was guaranteed for anyone acquiring the 1000$ pledge, but because of the current sale it's possible to buy that pledge and still not have enough influence.

In other words, the sale simply created a workaround to divert the way it is coded from its intended purpose. Exclusive Access should be available to you guys, as far as I know, and I assume the situation will be corrected. You'll most likely get an answer of some sort in this thread tomorrow, since it'll be the first workday since this thread was created.

Norhurst, County of Opportunity

5/8/2017 1:55:55 PM #8

Courtier package contains access to Exclusive access content. I will be deploying a fix for this that should allow anyone with proper influence OR courtier package access.

ZRO

5/8/2017 6:34:38 PM #9

Posted By ZRO at 2:55 PM - Mon May 08 2017

Courtier package contains access to Exclusive access content. I will be deploying a fix for this that should allow anyone with proper influence OR courtier package access.

Does this include Count pledged from the KS shop?

5/8/2017 7:13:58 PM #10

Posted By Maulvorn at 11:34 AM - Mon May 08 2017

A count package from kickstarter is 5000 influence and doesnt directly give access so no

5/8/2017 7:38:45 PM #11

Posted By Zariel at 9:13 PM - Mon May 08 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at 11:34 AM - Mon May 08 2017

A count package from kickstarter is 5000 influence and doesnt directly give access so no

you need Brew Master($1000) to get the Q&A from the KS packages.

What goes up must come down. Make something idiot-proof, and they will build a better idiot. If a plan is stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid.

5/8/2017 9:54:32 PM #12

Paid off my Brewmaster, and should have access to the vids, but I'm in the same boat. It's listed (I can see the entry), but my IP is short so I'm getting a 404!

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

5/8/2017 10:50:30 PM #13

Posted By LorenzW at 4:54 PM - Mon May 08 2017

Paid off my Brewmaster, and should have access to the vids, but I'm in the same boat. It's listed (I can see the entry), but my IP is short so I'm getting a 404!

Whew I thought it was just me

5/8/2017 11:23:19 PM #14

Brewmasters are diving into their own suds i see :)

I was under the impression that the exlusive access forum would have more info in it in terms of some more screen shots. But then again i rather have them focus on the game than to please me :)

5/9/2017 12:12:07 AM #15

First time pledge here. Promotional discounts should be applied toward the cost of the package, not the benefits awarded by the package. Otherwise, it's not a discount. :S

What caught my attention is that the tier reported with my purchase is one lower than the tier of the retail package. Should be T9 but lists T8. I thought maybe I was just wrong then I noticed all these threads about the same kind of problems. I wonder if IP is affected as well?

There is definitely a bug here that is linking rewards to $$ spent instead of package purchased. Going to have to check everything I guess. Not the kind of initial experience that gives people a warm and fuzzy feeling. :S