COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Support email not working

I picked up another recruit from a game I'm playing (Sadly US again). I won't be getting a referral as he forgot to put my code in (Almost never seem to get people using the code lol) but said he's not had an email through yet. He tried 2 different emails.

I just emailed support @ soulbound studios to check if the email registrations was working and got a "[JIRA] Activate your account" email in response (Went into Junk). I scanned the URL and seemed ok, so clicked it, but all I get is a timeout:

The server at jira.soulboundstudios.com is taking too long to respond.

5/12/2017 6:14:00 PM #1

Same problem ! And a different email for support too but she doesn't work.

5/25/2017 4:56:58 AM #2

I am also having this problem with activating with my account and I have another issue I need help with but am unable to get due to the link timing out.

5/31/2017 6:18:55 PM #3

So how much is this BUG in the system that is supposed to speed up support issues actually slowing them down?

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

6/2/2017 10:46:14 PM #4

Hello everyone, let me shed some light on this subject.

First off, every time you email [email protected], it creates a ticket for us in our temporary Service Desk that is a software platform called JIRA.

Second, for whatever reason, recently the system started emailing folks to create a JIRA account, but it is not necessary and unneeded. We are working on resolving this and ensuring those activation emails do not get sent out.

Lastly, know that our support system is working more efficiently than it ever has, and there are no bugs in regards to you emailing us and getting a response within our SLA.

The activate your account has nothing to do with CoE or your game account, please simply disregard that email.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."