COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
The Month of May

The month of may ... is both for Mother's Day and CoE's anniversary!

"Here hangs the portrait of a mother and her infant daughter. Their lineage is uncertain. However a precious gemstone rests on her index finger signifying that she is a person of authority and power among members of her House. Perhaps it is both something that wee babe will inherit one day. "

Ah, also, hello everyone! :) I'll be submitting a clean copy of this to the CoE community over at deviantart as soon as I set-up an account there.

disclaimer and all that jazz for the CoE logo w/c belongs to Soulbound Studios & the frame which is royalty-free stock.

5/13/2017 9:36:36 AM #1

Welcome! We definitely need more artists.

Especially when Sieraen is being so stubborn.

Cough

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/13/2017 9:52:58 AM #2

Nice work :) Perhaps the sort of thing you'll see hanging in wealthy Elyrian homes some day ;)

It's good to see so much support from the community for the game and the team at Soulbound. In all, I think we can safely say it's a really good community.

I've had a crack at the "competitive spirit" of CoE, but in all honesty I'm likely to support whoever I find myself near, even if it's one of the "rivals" I've been playing along with. I just like the community too much ;)

5/13/2017 10:04:13 AM #3

Oh I loveeeeeeee how you've textured the skin!

ayy lmao

5/13/2017 11:34:57 AM #4

Thanks for the welcome, all! ^^ I appreciate it.

Yes, I agree that there is great joy that comes from what the community is able to build together. It's going to be very interesting to see how everything unfolds~

5/13/2017 4:00:30 PM #5

Very cool, what a great mother's day tribute.

5/14/2017 4:49:21 PM #6

Thanks there! Ahaha, now that I think of it... I'll have to come back with a Father's Day treat to even things out~