COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
If I pre-order a gentry pack and want to be a ward will I just inherit the items?

If I pre-order a gentry pack and want to be a ward will I just inherit the items?

I have been off and on about doing the pre-ordering since I did not know if I would gain any benefits since I am planning on being a ward. Anyone know how this could affect me or others in my situation?

5/13/2017 2:26:08 PM #1

The items should be similar to tokens that appear in your inventory from what we know (subject to change). So as long as you use the tokens to acquire your horse, mule, etc. You should be able to get them even on a ward. The downside of being a ward, i.e. not having a family, should still be there and be unaffected so I don't see why the developers wouldn't allow you to keep all your items.

5/14/2017 4:56:53 PM #2

Posted By Polite at 10:26 AM - Sat May 13 2017

The items should be similar to tokens that appear in your inventory from what we know (subject to change). So as long as you use the tokens to acquire your horse, mule, etc. You should be able to get them even on a ward. The downside of being a ward, i.e. not having a family, should still be there and be unaffected so I don't see why the developers wouldn't allow you to keep all your items.

I thought the inventory system was such that all items are always in real form and never just an icon in a bag?

5/14/2017 6:42:50 PM #3

Would playing ward during exposition and starting as you'r legacy on launch work? I have been wondering the same thing as i would like to be able to fully create at least my 1st character.

The game gets quite hard if they dump people with breeding horses, crafting stations and what ever they bought during launch - there must be a way to manage that - as i understand exposition isn't a requirement to get the bought items.