COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Tokens remain in merchandise store
  1. First bug - Confirmed not a bug. Where do I find the Token functionality for gifting? Answer: N/A. Being introduced later in the week.

2. Second bug. I thought perhaps I didn't have a villager token when I was looking for how to gift it and overlooked it somehow, as they are listed for sale on the store again. I got some, but they are still listed for sale. I suspect I have now purchased them twice despite the intention that we are only able to purchase them once. They aren't disappearing from the store.

3. Suspected third - but pre-empting it. I suspect there may be another bug when token transfer is enabled based on the above - will people be able to transfer tokens then add more, transfer another etc? I may be pre-empting that one though, but it seems like a logical progression. Is the flag that indicates you've already had a token not being set? If there isn't one, add one ie VillagerTokenPurchased boolean and GuildTokenPurchased boolean and set to True for all accounts who currently have one, add logic in to store to check for the false flag instead of current inventory when filtering available items, and also code to set the flag to true when purchasing.

5/16/2017 8:29:53 PM #1

Reformatted above. 3 seperate issues.

The first is a non issue ;)

5/18/2017 5:30:52 AM #2

Posted By Oracle at

1. First bug - Confirmed not a bug. Where do I find the Token functionality for gifting? Answer: N/A. Being introduced later in the week.

2. Second bug. I thought perhaps I didn't have a villager token when I was looking for how to gift it and overlooked it somehow, as they are listed for sale on the store again. I got some, but they are still listed for sale. I suspect I have now purchased them twice despite the intention that we are only able to purchase them once. They aren't disappearing from the store.

3. Suspected third - but pre-empting it. I suspect there may be another bug when token transfer is enabled based on the above - will people be able to transfer tokens then add more, transfer another etc? I may be pre-empting that one though, but it seems like a logical progression. Is the flag that indicates you've already had a token not being set? If there isn't one, add one ie VillagerTokenPurchased boolean and GuildTokenPurchased boolean and set to True for all accounts who currently have one, add logic in to store to check for the false flag instead of current inventory when filtering available items, and also code to set the flag to true when purchasing.

yes, cause tokens = NAND gates