COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
The Barony of Younghede

The Barony Younghede

Kingdom: Vornair Duchy: Erzhalden County: Pevensie

Recruitment post

Younghede Overview

Younghede plans to be a thriving economic beacon where most people go for business, shelter, pubs and wager. Many inns will be needed because of all of the entertainment and business, like pubs, horse races, marketplace, jousting, feasts and item shops. Younghede welcomes all types of personalities whether they be angry, hateful, envious, mean, greedy or happy we don't care just as long as you get what you want done no matter what the cost we are happy.

Younghede’s main foucus

Younghede wants to make “deviants”, mercenaries and mercenary organizations feel at home and safe with the surrounding area people and government, letting you know not to worry about your contracts. We would like for any and all contract business to happen at the Nimba pubs.

Nimba Pubs

A place of entertainment and drink, Younghede’s finest bars offers the best drink in all of Vornair. Nimba Pubs are the places where we would like any and all contracts done for there is a private Younghede military there to keep any unwanted guests from entering. If ANY unwanted aggression is show with in The Nimba Pubs you will be removed if any retaliation is show lethal force will be used against you, if you come back to Nimba Pubs lethal force will be used against you

Nimba Inns

Nimba Inns are protected by the private Younghede military and is used for anyone who needs a temporary home and needs protection. If ANY unwanted aggression is show with in The Nimba Inns you will be removed if any retaliation is show lethal force will be used against you, if you come back to Nimba Inns lethal force will be used against you.

Organizations

We do not have any organizations as of yet so that means we are open and ready for business if you would like to contact us you can talk to us on our discord. (link and stuff) - Open - Open - Open

Our Discords

5/17/2017 5:26:08 AM #1

5/17/2017 5:29:36 AM #2

A truly remarkable Baroness, with a magnificent Barony. May the flag of Younghede flow ever wildly!

5/17/2017 7:51:25 AM #3

+Rep, is kinda good at Cards against Humanity.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/22/2017 7:24:15 PM #4

Bump! Awesome i like it kurokei. i'm happy to be part of count Lark's kingdom and allied to yours.

5/23/2017 4:32:37 AM #5

1 last bump b4 bed have a good night

5/23/2017 10:27:21 PM #6

/waive

5/23/2017 11:36:03 PM #7

5/24/2017 7:05:37 AM #8

5/24/2017 11:48:16 PM #9

5/25/2017 5:36:28 AM #10

5/25/2017 6:49:03 PM #11