COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
The Grand Game

https://gyazo.com/06d6699ef0917bb3044c0ee0daf2145f

Anyone here ever play the Dragon Age series? I love it and I'm seeing that perhaps the nobility in CoE, might run similarly, esp. when it came to the last title, DA: Inquisition, regarding Orlesian nobility.

"The Grand Game, or simply The Game, is the term applied to the politics and machinations of the nobles and rulers of Orlais. Politics in Orlais is an incredibly complicated "game" or "dance" of intrigue, seduction, ambition and scandal, an approach to politics, high culture and morality that is quintessentially Orlesian.

The political and familial infighting that characterizes the Game is as common as donning masks in public: indeed, this habit is also an intrinsic part of the Game in its most obvious form. "

5/17/2017 11:58:18 PM #1

The question is: how many people playing the grand game know the difference between dancing and flailing around?

This is still the internet, so I wouldn't be surprised if some dances are less than logical.

5/18/2017 12:05:42 AM #2

In the Grand Game, you win, lose, or draw.

KS Backer 750 Friend Code: 8FF2A7

5/18/2017 12:54:17 AM #3

Not to be confused, of course, with "The Great Game"; a real-life term used by historians to describe a political and diplomatic confrontation that existed for most of the nineteenth century between Britain and Russia over Afghanistan.

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.