COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Duchy of Maritimus (Kairos Kingdom)

The Duchy of Maritimus, Kingdom of Kairos.

The Duchy of Maritimus is built on a maritime theme. Under the leadership of Duchess Flynnt, citizens carry on active commerce stemming from their ability to research various sea-related technologies allowing trade and adventure for explorers who wish to capitalize on the rich resources of this Kingdom. This also allows for the support of a strong Navy to protect our Kingdom's coasts from pirates and enemies of the crown.

Culture

The affairs of Citizens, Mayors, and Counts are their own unless negatively impacting the County, or the Duchy as a whole. Restrictions on how you live your life will be limited. You can marry, own land, and move in and out of the Duchy at your own discretion.

All residents, regardless of rank have a voice in the Duchy. Duchess Flynnt provides a transparent and open management relationship with everyone within the Duchy. Big changes will be reviewed with leadership and opened up to a public forum for feedback.

Citizens are expected to use the chain of command when reporting a problem or offering feedback. For example a Citizen would send any complaints to their Mayor, and the Mayor can then decide if it’s a problem he or she can personally tackle, or if it should be sent to the higher ranks. The Counts and Dukes don’t need to be involved in every trivial matter in order to keep the Duchy as a whole running smoothly.

While you all have a voice, this privilege only extends to any matter that isn't war or conflict within the Kingdom. The Duchess reserves complete authority over those matters, and will refer to other Dukes and King for council.

Professions, Trades and Commerce

You will be free to pursue any path you wish while in my Duchy, even though we're focused on primarily naval activities. Players who share an interest for ocean exploration or naval combat will simply find more opportunities here than with other Duchies, but that does not mean it is all we do.

A Duchy needs all kinds of players to be successful, we need farmers, crafters, and gatherers just as much as anyone else. However we will also need some types more than other Duchies.

We need men and women who are brave enough to sail the seas for great reward, knowing perma-death may await them. We will need shipwrights to build our boats, lumberjacks to supply us with the wood, cotton farmers for our sails, people to grow food to make sure we thrive.

As the primary Naval Duchy in Kairos, which is already an economics focused Kingdom, you can be sure we will have a thriving port regularly shipping in and out exotic goods from faraway places via the sea. Merchants need not look any further for a well-protected place to buy and sell goods than the Duchy of Maritimus.

We will have regular work orders to help fund our Navy, regardless of your profession, you will be able to profit while in our lands. A lot of work goes into a Navy, we need all sorts of woods, metals, cloths, supplies for voyages, armor and weapons for our army and guards. The possibilities are endless.

Adventure and Combat

We will be the primary hub in Kairos for those seeking adventure. No other Duchy will be able to offer consistent expeditions to unexplored islands, even whole unexplored new continents once we learn to build large enough ships to traverse the deeper oceans.

Anyone aiming to increase their skill in combat is encouraged to join us, you'll have ample opportunity to test your abilities in these new lands, maybe even learning new fighting techniques depending on what SBS has in store for us. Gathering knowledge and experience will be crucial for when there is inevitably a war between Kingdoms.

Those who also played as pirates Archeage will also not likely find a better home than here. I was an officer in both Outcry and Don't Stand in the Circle, some of the biggest pirate guilds on the NA servers and miss that game greatly. If you remember and miss those times like I do, rest well knowing with sanctioned approval from Kairos, we plan on allowing Privateering, essentially legal piracy against enemies of Kairos in a time of war. You need a Kingdom in this game, so while it's not as lawless and free as being a pirate was, it's as close as you'll get.

How To Join?

We have a Discord server made completely for the Duchy and it will be your primary means to get in touch with me about joining or if you have any questions you wish to ask.

Discord Link

5/18/2017 5:26:45 AM #1

Welcome to Kairos Flynnt. Looking forward to working with you !

5/18/2017 5:34:07 AM #2

Spear Boys approve

5/18/2017 7:16:43 PM #3

Welcome to Kairos! I'm excited to join your duchy so we may worship the drowned god togeather.

5/18/2017 10:54:42 PM #4

Thanks for the warm welcome, both of you :)

5/19/2017 6:46:47 AM #5

I ship this.

5/19/2017 9:04:28 AM #6

Glad to have you as a neighbor! I look forward to getting some trade going with your Counts! :)

5/19/2017 8:12:15 PM #7

Posted By Ashton_Style at 01:46 AM - Fri May 19 2017

I ship this.

Lmao. Hurry up and buy the game, Ashton. Sale is ending soon ;)

5/20/2017 6:23:50 AM #8

Looking forward to this. So hyped!

🔱🔰 Vothen - Commander of The Corvus 🔰🔱

Citizen of Maritimus. ~ Friend Code: 1A02E0
5/20/2017 9:49:40 PM #9

Looking forward to be serving under your command m'lord.

5/21/2017 8:09:32 AM #10

Posted By Pabgon1 at 4:49 PM - Sat May 20 2017

Looking forward to be serving under your command m'lord.

Don't call me that ever again or you're living in the forest m'serf

5/21/2017 9:56:12 PM #11

And now a "joke"...

Question: What did one ocean say to the other? Answer: Nothing, they just waved.

5/21/2017 10:01:57 PM #12

Posted By Falcian at 2:56 PM - Sun May 21 2017

And now a "joke"...

Question: What did one ocean say to the other? Answer: Nothing, they just waved.

I SEA what you did there.

5/22/2017 8:21:12 AM #13

Posted By Falcian at 4:56 PM - Sun May 21 2017

And now a "joke"...

groans You can join Pabgon in the forest or be Keelhauled with Levi, your pick

5/22/2017 10:02:07 PM #14

Hey, your duchy sounds great! I cannot wait to play hehe xD <3

5/22/2017 10:05:26 PM #15

UDL approves of this. Looking forward to chatting with you about "Privateering"

UDL