COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Is OrangeBoy Realy OrangeBoy?

i question this greatly....

has any one else noticed that Orangeboy has been making good points resently?

i find my self agreeing with him and liking his posts which i must say is the most foreign of things i ever thought i say.

so i must question what happened to the real OrangeBoy and who the hell is this in-poster running around with this forum tag...

OrangeBoy used to be the Image of a Forum troll, trolling with great gusto using the Dislikes as a badge of honour. fearlessly trolling where no one had trolled before...

now yes he still has a little jab now and then but its more shall we say toned down, i cant remember the last time i saw his post with over 5 dislikes..

so my questions are this

• has he been hacked?

• has he been taken over by a alien

• have we tamed the wild troll of Elyria?

questions questions questions...

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

5/18/2017 8:23:49 AM #1

OrangeBoy pulls back the mask to reveal - IMPOSTOR!

It is I, LemonBoy!

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

5/18/2017 8:23:55 AM #2

They (The internet troll organisation) cut his commision for each troll post. He's on a strike until they agree to his terms. A professional troll has got to have some dignity, there will be no trolling until demands are met!

5/18/2017 8:25:57 AM #3

Wild troll of elyria....

And orange boy....

Ooooh New elyrian creature, the rarely seen and anti-social orange troll

5/18/2017 8:55:20 AM #4

Naw.

Hes crossed the threshold from annoying to satire, in the eyes of many.

Be it his intent or not, he has become the embodiment of a joke. Like a comedian whose presence inspires mirth.

However, this comes at a cost. No longer does he receive vehement negative attention, if his joke doesn't land its simply ignored, no longer reviled.

Can he really be a troll if noone takes him seriously?

5/18/2017 10:03:35 AM #5

It's because OrangeBoy is a GOOD troll.

He is funny (at least to me), and he obviously has standards and lines he won't cross. It is quite obviously intentional and in good fun, and as such I think too many make the mistake of thinking he is either immoral or dumb.

I suppose I may be one of the only people around here who appreciates a good troll though.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/18/2017 1:00:14 PM #6

wow got thread moved to tavern hahaha may have been seen as controversial instead of good fun it was intended as

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

5/18/2017 1:06:17 PM #7

What if.... OrangeBoy is the son of OrangeMan? And the OrangeMan has been in a lot of trouble the last few days. OrangeBoy isn't tamed, maybe he's just distracted from trolling since his dad fired the FBI director.

5/18/2017 1:40:28 PM #8

There must be more people here who are actually not offended by satire than there are people who do right?

I don't even mean people who appreciate satire... I mean people who can at the very least actually recognise it and not get bothered by it.

OrangeBoy probably thinks this thread is fun. Probably.

5/18/2017 1:41:24 PM #9

Posted By mandrake1980 at 9:00 PM - Thu May 18 2017

wow got thread moved to tavern hahaha may have been seen as controversial instead of good fun it was intended as

Tavern is probably a better place for this thread.

5/18/2017 1:51:52 PM #10

I have to admit I've hit like on a few recent posts. There has been a change in their general content for the better. Maybe he just got bored with the silly stuff. Does happen.

5/18/2017 2:07:37 PM #11

We will someday discover that Orangboy is someone from SBS in disguise, mark my words.

5/18/2017 6:56:17 PM #12

Posted By Eurickdm at 10:07 AM - Thu May 18 2017

We will someday discover that Orangboy is someone from SBS in disguise, mark my words.

It would be interesting...

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

5/18/2017 7:57:37 PM #13

sweats nervously

the melons had nothing to do with it...

eyes shift suspiciously

May Melon be with you.

5/18/2017 8:02:09 PM #14

I have to make a confession; I am orangeboy.

I made a alt to troll people with zero repercussions but I grew bored with it.

Alas I have been exposed

5/18/2017 9:36:26 PM #15

Here comes the social rejects analyzing what I do/don't

Go outside and play ball Kyx, you seem like you've been grumpy since conception

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner