COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Carriage for two gifting?

Just a quick question. Sorry if its a repeat. But i just bought the carriage for two and i want to gift the starter account to my friend now. How can i go about doing this. I have looked everywhere on the website but im on mobile so maybe its limited? Thanks for your time

United we stand. Divided we fall. Friend Code: ABF605 Click my Banner to find out more

5/18/2017 7:07:04 PM #1

Not implemented yet.

5/18/2017 7:09:44 PM #2

I think it might be a part of V3 of the website.

5/18/2017 10:59:18 PM #3

I would start by getting them to make an account here.

Then, when the gifting is implemented, boom, you can do it, day one.

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.

5/31/2017 4:32:48 AM #4

Does the basic copy of the game included with the "Carriage for Two" include anything from the Elyrian pledge package​?

Friend Code: 75496E

Artanis of Etelum

5/31/2017 4:43:37 AM #5

Posted By Kedavix at 9:32 PM - Tue May 30 2017

Does the basic copy of the game included with the "Carriage for Two" include anything from the Elyrian pledge package​?

• Access to Prologue, Kingdoms of Elyria, and ElyriaMUD when released to the general public
  • 1 Spark of Life
  • 3 Souls to choose from

Those should be part of it.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

6/7/2017 11:47:32 AM #6

Confirmed that CF2 comes with Prologue & ElyriaMUD access with support today;

> > >Hello, We confirmed that your package that includes "launch access" includes Access to Prologue, Kingdoms of Elyria and ElyriaMUD. We apologize for any misunderstanding. > Thank you, Community Support Soulbound Studios [email protected] > Please consider the environment before printing this email. This email contains information that may be confidential and proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and notify us immediately. > >

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.