COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
what would ?

Your first house you are going to build look like ?

What are your plans guys ??

5/19/2017 8:10:42 AM #1

My first house will mostly likely be my mayor's house as part of my town, so I'd imagine it'll be something nice but not over the top. I like levels, balconies and courtyards - maybe something in a nice u-shape, with the front overlooking the town square and the back curving around a courtyard or a garden.

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

5/19/2017 8:14:50 AM #2

it will look like a papermill...

House Pyrros

5/19/2017 8:19:20 AM #3

my first house will be a grand villa, my second will be a cardboard box.

5/20/2017 4:56:16 AM #4

Posted By annfrank at 11:19 AM - Fri May 19 2017

my first house will be a grand villa, my second will be a cardboard box.

What's important is that u are left with the memories of that villa :))

5/20/2017 4:59:29 AM #5

Tnx for the answers guys :)

Mine probably will be something outside a city .

probably build it sometime around the last months of my character ...

5/20/2017 5:09:13 AM #6

Well as a magistrate, I get a villa right off the bat. So I guess that. But for my upgrade I plan to do at a later date, I want to build myself my own castle; in a Scottish design, with a bit of French inspiration as well.

5/20/2017 5:41:17 AM #7

My first "house" will most likely be a self made horribly unstable shack or in best case a cottage.. Hubby and I would need to skill up a lot more in stone, wood and architect skills with a bit of glass blowing and other things on the side before attempting to make our dream house.

Going to have to compromise with the design as I will be in the death field and he will be in the life business. If I cant have my creepy catacombs, then at least a funeral shop with tombstones, memorial statues, coffins and all that.