COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
EP Bought before Bloodline

Hello, I am wondering that since I bought an Adventurer package in November of last year, and then bought 275 EP as an addon, but am now finding out that I need to be a Bloodline to purchase additional EP (I was thinking about purchasing some during this sale) What I am wondering is that if I were to not upgrade to a bloodline package, and maybe just bumped up to the Pioneer package, would I even be able to use the current EP I have? What would be the point of the EP I have currently if I do not upgrade. Would it be converted to store credit eventually? Thank you

Catch Phrase!

5/19/2017 12:23:17 AM #1

I would ask this in the tech help forum, you will probably get a faster answer from a dev who can help you. Here is their listing of ways to get ahold of them. Serpentius has been pretty fast and on the ball,so i don't expect you'll have to wait too long.

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

5/19/2017 12:32:32 AM #2

Oh okay thank you, I wasn't sure that it was a technical issue

Catch Phrase!

5/19/2017 12:45:41 AM #3

Not specifically, but with a small team, a lot of time is saved by keepipng track of fewer threads, and tech/help/bug forums are ones they generally watch a fair deal closer.

Best of luck!

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

5/19/2017 1:59:12 AM #4

ansawer most basic of the question u would not be able to use the ep unless u have bloodline. not sure on the refund but i must say if u could afford getting to blood line its worth it to be in the expo as it looks like u wanted to take part any way and this will give u another 100 ep and ur own personal last name and crest.

maybe not what u were planing but the bloodline pack is a nice pack i was looking at it before i decided to go mayor.

but there is a long time before game gose to expo so u could layway the bloodline pledge and pay a bit off during sale to get the price down well then pay off the rest over time to expo

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

5/19/2017 2:18:59 AM #5

after talking with guildies and things you will be able to join in for at least 1 day to spend your EP.

5/19/2017 2:10:10 PM #6

they have said everyone who has pledged will get in to expo.

the last month they will let the people below bloodline in, in descending order of IP.

so even the people who have only bought the 40$ package will get to play in expo. it just may only be for the last 1-3 days.

however upgrading to bloodline is worth it if you can afford it.

5/19/2017 2:51:21 PM #7

Yep. Everyone who has at least some EP to spend, even if they are below Bloodline, will get some time in Exposition so that they can spend their points and activate the items they bought with them before Launch. Even if it's just a couple of days. If Exposition, or anything else in the Bloodline+ packages, isn't something that interests you and you rather just chuck that money on EP instead then feel rest assured to go ahead and do so.

Imgur Imgur

5/19/2017 4:53:18 PM #8

Happy end of the Gregorian work week Elyrians!

Regarding any technical issue or issue specifically relating to your account, the BEST way to get help is to email [email protected]. That may not have been the quickest way in the past, but we've implemented some new mechanisms to allow us to manage your inquiries much more efficiently then ever before!

Regarding the other question here, the answer is: There are less than 20 people in the entire community who purchased EP before we limited its purchase to people with Bloodline Tier or above. We will be issuing those people store credit for their EP purchases. To gain access to Exposition requires purchase of a Bloodline Package or higher.

Have a wonderful day!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

5/19/2017 5:11:25 PM #9

I'd consider issuing a full out refund for their EP purchases rather than just store credit. Tokens and the carriage for twos are a limited amount purchase (1 or 3 per account). From my perspective people were mislead on EP and 'anyone can join expo but the amount of time would vary on amount of EP' I believe that this warrants a full refund for those EP purchases - or at least be discussed case by case.

5/19/2017 5:19:23 PM #10

Caspian really should stop making statements and thenPosted By Serpentius at 11:53 AM - Fri May 19 2017

Happy end of the Gregorian work week Elyrians!

Regarding any technical issue or issue specifically relating to your account, the BEST way to get help is to email [email protected]. That may not have been the quickest way in the past, but we've implemented some new mechanisms to allow us to manage your inquiries much more efficiently then ever before!

Regarding the other question here, the answer is: There are less than 20 people in the entire community who purchased EP before we limited its purchase to people with Bloodline Tier or above. We will be issuing those people store credit for their EP purchases. To gain access to Exposition requires purchase of a Bloodline Package or higher.

Have a wonderful day!

So i take it from your statement, That SBS has decided to back out of what Caspian said previously that anyone who had purchased below bloodline would get in to expo during the last month. In descending order of IP. even if it was just the last 1-7 days for those that just bought the 40$ package.

5/19/2017 6:12:40 PM #11

Posted By Blankwindow at 11:19 AM - Fri May 19 2017

So i take it from your statement, That SBS has decided to back out of what Caspian said previously that anyone who had purchased below bloodline would get in to expo during the last month. In descending order of IP. even if it was just the last 1-7 days for those that just bought the 40$ package.

It's pre alpha, plans change. The 20 people financially affected by this change in plan are being compensated. Think about it, it's a lot simpler for SBS to have everyone join on day 1 then send emails to thousands of players at varying times so that they can play 5 days early.

This is 10x simpler and a better call IMO.

Aspiring Lumberjack, NA-W

5/19/2017 7:47:34 PM #12

Or, if it was just 20 people, I bet the gap between the EP refund and the cost to upgrade to bloodline isn't that large. Why not just give them a bump up to bloodline. A little sorry for the confusion good will PR now that the store won't allow people to erroneously purchase EP anymore.

5/19/2017 8:04:11 PM #13

Posted By CuteLilPuppyDog at 11:12 AM - Fri May 19 2017

It's pre alpha, plans change. The 20 people financially affected by this change in plan are being compensated. Think about it, it's a lot simpler for SBS to have everyone join on day 1 then send emails to thousands of players at varying times so that they can play 5 days early.

Your reaction would be different if you were in their predicament.

My ongoing biography, as written by the community:

Posted By annfrank at 04:15 AM - Tue Apr 11 2017

I'm woke AF

Posted By Apaukolypse at 05:31 AM - Fri Apr 21 2017

I like memes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

5/19/2017 8:45:12 PM #14

Posted By Sieraen at 3:04 PM - Fri May 19 2017

Posted By CuteLilPuppyDog at 11:12 AM - Fri May 19 2017

Your reaction would be different if you were in their predicament.

Being financially compensated due to a logistical decision they were informed of well before the fact?

How?

KS Backer 750 Friend Code: 8FF2A7

5/19/2017 8:47:55 PM #15

It's stuff like this that is making SbS become increasingly cautious when saying anything to the community....

The wording there should have been a little more careful though.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏