COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Nobility Heraldry and gifting Titles

When creating your noble family, you also get to create a Coat of Arms. Options for this CoA vary, depending on your Pledge level (expanded colors from Settler+, expanded sigils from Proprietor+, expanded Crestsfrom Governor+) and while there variations are listed seperately under the "Custom surname" section of the package, there are also other additions to the CoA. On Aristocracy and Nobility packages, the following additions are listed: Mayor onwards: Include Torse and Crest Courtier: Gain access to supporters Royal: Gain access to helmets and mantling These are listed not under the custom surname section, but under the "Titles and Nobility" section. Now I came to wonder about the following: According to the Kickstarter anniversary update, if you were to transfer all Titles and Lands to another player, you would lose access to these additional modifications (as they're listed under the titles&nobility section), but what about granting another player your title (for example Count, while you keep being a mayor)? The anniversary post doesn't say anything about that, other than the fact that you can grant another player one of your titles after Domain Selection - but what about the other things listed unter the Titles & Nobility ssection of said title?

TL;DR: If I would grant the Count/Duke title to another player after (!) Domain Selection, would I still keep the Supporters/Helmet and mantling for my Coat of Arms?

Additional question: If you were to acquire a Count/Duke/King Title through inGame means at a later point, would you in turn gain access to Supporters/Helmets and would the former Count/Duke/King loose them?