COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
No way to get the game right now?

HI, I have been following the game development and finally have the money to back it but now I cannot get the game now if I back it? :(

5/20/2017 2:31:25 PM #1

The game doesn't exist yet, so not really.

5/20/2017 2:39:31 PM #2

SbS is still making the game, which is frustrating for more than a few people. Bear with it. Good things take time ;)

To touch Divinity, one must be prepared to brave Reality.

5/20/2017 2:52:49 PM #3

Posted By Jenndragonfly at

HI, I have been following the game development and finally have the money to back it but now I cannot get the game now if I back it? :(

Check back in about 6 months to a year. Until then, wash some clothes, go for a walk, upgrade your pc, watch some Q and A, and theory craft like the rest of us :)

5/20/2017 4:12:28 PM #4

Check back in about 6 months to a year. Until then, wash some clothes, go for a walk, upgrade your pc, watch some Q and A, and theory craft like the rest of us :)

LOL thanks everyone! Sorry, it looked like the Alpha had started from the emails I keep getting. That's good, I haven't missed anything yet! :D

5/20/2017 4:53:57 PM #5

Hi Jenndragonf. As others have said the game is still in development but if you were to pledge sooner rather then later you would be able to take part in KoE and the ElrianMud. It has also been confirmed that by playing these pre-alpha games you would be able to earn extra EP. :)

Just some food for thought. :)

5/21/2017 4:29:28 AM #6

Posted By Jenndragonfly at 12:12 PM - Sat May 20 2017

LOL thanks everyone! Sorry, it looked like the Alpha had started from the emails I keep getting. That's good, I haven't missed anything yet! :D

Alpha should start sometime next year, the game is being made right now...probably a 2019 full release.

Count Pledge