COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Bloodline Showing Up as Settler

Hey, I bought the bloodline package at the start of the month, and recently also bought some extra EP. After the EP transaction, my pledge is showing up as settler in the forums... i.e. 'rank 4' instead of 'rank 3' (as it was before). The forum border has also been upgraded to the settler border. When I go to check in the profile view, my pledge is displayed as bloodline, which is correct. Is this just a glitch with rank numbers and borders?

~ Alyvs Trésdaum

5/20/2017 4:27:17 PM #1

Your rank is a view of how much you spent on the game.

You purchased bloodline, which is rank 4, at 10% off. So you were a rank 3 instead of a rank 4 (Because you spent 10% less and therefore didn't spend enough to qualify for rank 4).

However, after purchasing EP, your rank jumped up to rank 4, which is the rank for a normal bloodline.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

5/20/2017 4:36:58 PM #2

Posted By Shady Clown at 5:27 PM - Sat May 20 2017

Your rank is a view of how much you spent on the game.

You purchased bloodline, which is rank 4, at 10% off. So you were a rank 3 instead of a rank 4 (Because you spent 10% less and therefore didn't spend enough to qualify for rank 4).

However, after purchasing EP, your rank jumped up to rank 4, which is the rank for a normal bloodline.

Ah, thank you. That makes sense. Just a little confusing!

~ Alyvs Trésdaum

6/1/2017 4:40:02 AM #3

oh i see

mmorpg experience: Lineage2, LOTRO, heroesvsvillains, WOW, GW2, Gloria Victis, Conquer online.