COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
How Large is 1 Parcel?

How large in meters/feet is the area of 1 parcel of land? How large is a well, small, medium, and large building? My friends and I have been trying to do the calculations but none of us seem to be able to nail it on the head, any help?

5/22/2017 1:36:11 AM #1

64 meters x 64 meters

4096 square meters

slightly larger than an acre for those more familiar with Imperial measurements:

5/22/2017 2:09:36 AM #2

@Dleatherus is correct on the parcel size and for buildings read through this part of the wiki site... architecture

The parcels actually hold a lot...

5/22/2017 5:09:14 AM #3

Here's the image that's been going around.

5/22/2017 5:10:09 AM #4

Posted By Ravenlute at 12:09 AM - Mon May 22 2017

I was just looking for this. +1

5/22/2017 10:07:52 AM #5

Posted By Ravenlute at 06:09 AM - Mon May 22 2017

Is this accurate? Where's the source for this? And - pardon me if I'm wrong, but - can't you build buildings of any size you like with the architecture tool? Wouldn't it be possible to have a shop the size of a manor? Are the only differences between the home designations the size, or does it take lavishness into account?

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

5/22/2017 10:12:57 AM #6

Posted By Caelestius at 11:07 AM - Mon May 22 2017

Is this accurate? Where's the source for this? And - pardon me if I'm wrong, but - can't you build buildings of any size you like with the architecture tool? Wouldn't it be possible to have a shop the size of a manor? Are the only differences between the home designations the size, or does it take lavishness into account?

I presume that the dimensions of these buildings are taken from the sizes that were given as examples for the EP store teaser. With sizes being listed here

5/22/2017 10:15:03 AM #7

Posted By Droob at 11:12 AM - Mon May 22 2017

Posted By Caelestius at 11:07 AM - Mon May 22 2017

I presume that the dimensions of these buildings are taken from the sizes that were given as examples for the EP store teaser. With sizes being listed here

Ah yes of course! Sorry, I forgot that there would be pre-constructed buildings you could plop down into the towns. It seemed like someone, somewhere had just sort of arbitrarily assigned sizes to building types. This picture is really useful, then!

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.