COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
King/Queen package

So, this is just a curiosity i would like to know. In the package page, the King/Queen are unavailable... is there a reason or all the possible kingdoms have already bought?

5/22/2017 12:18:24 PM #1

yes you are correct, That is the only reason why you cant purchase a king/queen package at this time. There are only a set number of kingdoms available, and they are all claimed at this time. In the future, when new servers are added, you may be able to purchase them again if i'm not mistaken.

5/22/2017 12:20:18 PM #2

I know all the Kingdoms on EU have been bought. SBS took the decision to temporarilly mark the Monarch package as out of stock, I guess until domain selection.

Perhaps after that it will be available for sale again and when you purchase it you pick there and then what server you want the package on.

I dunno really, just guessing.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

5/22/2017 12:28:15 PM #3

No one has picked a server yet, so it's possible some kings could still change their minds about where to play, but my understanding is that there are kings who intend to claim on the kingdoms on NA-E and EU. NA-W and APAC will likely still have some slots open, so they may reopen the Monarch package at some point.

Shieldwall Strong!

5/22/2017 1:31:34 PM #4

Possibly also to make a better ratio of dukes and counts. I reckon of begged to be apac king theyd happily make an exception

5/22/2017 1:38:41 PM #5

There is a spreadsheet kept by the developers that track all the high level tiers and their "wished" positions. There's a link to it in a post somewhere. It has listed who bought what/when as far as kingdoms and counties and who has "pledged" to what server and kingdom. There are some empty kingdom slots but there are also kingdoms still under layaway that cannot "declare" until they have paid in full. It is possible there will be a realignment but it will be very limited because you do not want to change the relative power (1 in 5ish for kings) of your highest paying player backers too late in the game.

5/22/2017 1:57:54 PM #6

Kingdom and Duchy List, not officially done by the Devs it is maintain by a couple members in the community.

There was a hold put on the Monarch pledges due to some players being uncertain on which server they'll be on later. Also to prevent people from buying the tier if all the slots were potentially filled up.

5/22/2017 2:12:41 PM #7

Right. NA east and the EU are full I believe. There are spots open on apac and na west, but they didn't want people buying kingdoms that planned on putting it in a server that they may have no shot at landing on when it comes time to pick servers. I imagine after the current kings and queens pick their servers they will open the package back up with specific servers available to choose from at purchase time.

5/22/2017 2:13:48 PM #8

Oh no... i dont want to buy a king package lol... was just curious on why it is unavailable, so my guess was right.

If i pledge, i might go for mayor as probably hundreds did... wen the times comes for that though, i could end with some lousy land no one wants, with dirty swamps, scorching deserts, or barren mountains, all filled with all kind of horrors... haha.

Oh well... lets see how that ends.

5/22/2017 2:16:59 PM #9

Haha better earlier than later. Land selection takes purchase date into account. Either way, you should look into the Kingdom of Ashland on NA-W as a potential home. Its a fast growing community of people looking to help out anyone they can.

5/22/2017 2:32:35 PM #10

Posted By Viriathu at 10:13 AM - Mon May 22 2017

Oh no... i dont want to buy a king package lol... was just curious on why it is unavailable, so my guess was right.

If i pledge, i might go for mayor as probably hundreds did... wen the times comes for that though, i could end with some lousy land no one wants, with dirty swamps, scorching deserts, or barren mountains, all filled with all kind of horrors... haha.

Oh well... lets see how that ends.

There should be 1,724 COUNTIES per server, so there will be lots of towns. I have no idea how many mayors are pledged so far, but I would imagine you still have a shot at a decent town.

Shieldwall Strong!

5/22/2017 2:43:40 PM #11

Yes, there is plenty of room available. I imagine even a year from now, there still will be.