COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
The Village of Entrega (NA-E)

Village of Entrega

Kingdom of Bordweall, Grand Duchy of Caeruleum, Grand County of Shade

Discords - Entrega Village- Kingdom- Duchy- County

Mayor Friend Code - AE6F1D

Who are we?

Within the Kingdom of Bordweall, within the Grand Duchy of Caeruleum, nestled right in the middle of the County of Shade, there is a modest sized village whose Mayor has grand dreams: to lay the groundwork for a logistics empire that will be the envy of every kingdom the world over.

The focus of this dream is the town of Entrega. Though modest now, with careful guidance and the helping hand of it's people, Entrega will grow into a prosperous town and trade hub that effortlessly supports the Entrega Express and all of it's citizens.

As both town and business grow it will need a plethora of skilled men and women seeking to grow their skills and enrich their lives, from those settling a plot of land to make their living to those making a career of helping the Entrega Express to grow.

The leader and visionary of both enterprise and town is myself, Maelwas Briefträger.

How do we do this?

What I hope to accomplish here is a town that is both self-sustaining and industrious, supporting a multitude of professions from humble farmer to mindful paper maker to masterful blacksmith, and with the Entrega Express there will always be a demand for your skills. But beyond developing your skills, I want to learn them. In time I hope to build a school to be a repository of every type of knowledge that can be gathered. Maps, crop secrets, animal whispering, even your old granny's home remedy for gout, if you have any trade, the scribes want to know it.

But this town is not only for practiced hands with years of specialized training. On the edge of town, as soon as supplies permit, there will be built a boarding house of sorts. For the poor, the homeless, and even just the unlucky, there will be firm roof, a soft bunk, and three meals a day all for a small rent. For those so hard up as even that modest fee is out of their reach, there will be a wide range of simple contracts for any labors needed. There will always be work for those who seek it.

What do we need?

Entrega must start from the beginning: it's people. From the word go I need farmers, ranchers, carpenters, general labor of every category, all with the dedication to almost force a town to grow. We'll also need citizens whose hearts lie beyond the palisade, those who wander, those who seek. As vital as the yield of corn is knowing what the world around home looks like. Every danger to avoid, every resource to exploit, every blade of grass that will make a town grow.

The Entrega Express - Within rapid order, with your help, will come the other half of this dream. More than just a simple postal service, the Express will be a dedicated delivery service. A trusted team of couriers and guards will make regular runs between cities, the beds and benches of each caravan open to anyone and their cargo for a reasonable fee that is standardized across the board. Upon every box stamped the seal of the Entrega Express, a guarantee that your package will be delivered or you will be reimbursed not only your delivery fee, not only with an insurance payout, but with your original package should it be recoverable.

Though initially having a warehouse & stable only in Entrega, the business will expand to its neighbors, expanding the business's serviceable area and, by effect, it's profits. Within short order the Entrega Express will move above simple scheduled routes and have the people capable of delivering your order whenever you need, getting it to it's destination with all possible haste.

Before long, the Entrega Express will be able to service the entirety of it's home County of Shade, allowing for yet another arm of service: Getting the brave soldiers who protect our borders the supplies they need in every possible condition. Couriers and guards, proven men and women, will be given generous contracts and pay for their willingness to ride towards uncertainty and danger, knowing that what they haul could be the difference between life and death for the soldiers defending them, and they will get their supplies through regardless of risk to life and limb.

Entrega Town & Express is what I've chosen to dedicate my life to. My blood, sweat, and tears will all be channeled into bringing this fantasy to reality.

Join me.

5/22/2017 11:57:21 PM #1

Good post, glad to have a budding postal service in the county! +1

Alt text - can be left blank

5/27/2017 1:21:35 PM #2

Please move to NA-East Luna Domain

6/5/2017 7:18:36 PM #3

Fixed expired discord links.

6/5/2017 10:36:35 PM #4

awesome idea!