COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
New Magistrate

I would like to induce myself as becoming a new Magistrate pledge (It’s on layaway). Currently looking for some dukes/kings I would like to have me. My plan is to develop a commerce focus city. My goal is to become the main trade hub in that county. I am also looking for some people that would like to help and make this happen.

I will need hard workers for my city.

Friend Code: B2E511

5/24/2017 10:23:43 AM #1

main thing people will need to know is what server do you intend to play on?

5/24/2017 10:30:09 AM #2

I've been spending most the day reading everything I can about the game but I haven't come across how many servers they are going to have. I also currently don't know which one I was going to attend. If I can develop a good relationship with a county/kingdom then I'll mostly be joining the server they are on. My goal of his tread was to start to develop some relationships with some other players and see from there.

5/24/2017 10:32:26 AM #3

Edited

5/24/2017 10:51:56 AM #4

Servers are arranged by location. To reduce latency most folks are sticking to their respective regions. Florida people go with NA-E and California folks stick with NA-W. If you go NA-E, consider Vornair kingdom.

5/24/2017 12:01:27 PM #5

Posted By Deadlymad at 7:51 PM - Wed May 24 2017

Servers are arranged by location. To reduce latency most folks are sticking to their respective regions. Florida people go with NA-E and California folks stick with NA-W. If you go NA-E, consider Vornair kingdom.

Thanks for that info. Really depends on when the game launches which server I will be joining. NA-W would be better for me depending on how good the servers are. I will keep you in mind tho.

5/24/2017 1:50:04 PM #6

Greetings, LordBoo. I've sent you a PM.

5/24/2017 2:46:07 PM #7

Posted By LordBooo at 06:01 AM - Wed May 24 2017

Posted By Deadlymad at 7:51 PM - Wed May 24 2017

Thanks for that info. Really depends on when the game launches which server I will be joining. NA-W would be better for me depending on how good the servers are. I will keep you in mind tho.

Welcome to the community and congratulations on your layaway! If you are going to be on the west coast perhaps I could interest you in speaking with our steward who is looking after the kingdom while the queen is away (currently pre occupied in the airforce) I have sent a PM regarding our discord link and the man you will wish to speak with is named Yorick. I look forward to meeting you, take care!

Friend code: 2D42A1