COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Difference between a Villa and a Manor?

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask...

Does anyone know whats the difference between a Villa and a Manor for this game? I have a Count package from previous kickstarter package that gives a Villa and a phoniex. The current Count package gives a Manor instead of a Villa, but no phoniex.. I am wondering if its worth it to "upgrade" to the current Count package.

Can a dev share some information on this? Thanks.

5/25/2017 3:26:20 PM #1

The difference between a Villa and Manor is size, a Villa is 384 square meters and the Manor is 672 square meters.

If you choose to upgrade, you would still keep the pet and gain a Design Experience from the pledge (hairstyle, tattoo, and consumable item) of your choice though you can only pick one from the list. It would be worth the upgrade for the Design Experience alone.

The phoenix is a reward to people who pledged during Kickstarter or during the store opening last year. The tiers changed after Dec. 27th so the Phoenix isn't available now from the store.

6/14/2017 11:22:08 AM #2

Posted By Xeyska at 11:26 AM - Thu May 25 2017

The difference between a Villa and Manor is size, a Villa is 384 square meters and the Manor is 672 square meters.

If you choose to upgrade, you would still keep the pet and gain a Design Experience from the pledge (hairstyle, tattoo, and consumable item) of your choice though you can only pick one from the list. It would be worth the upgrade for the Design Experience alone.

The phoenix is a reward to people who pledged during Kickstarter or during the store opening last year. The tiers changed after Dec. 27th so the Phoenix isn't available now from the store.

Source for the picture?

Also I think if you upgrade you'll loose anything special from the Kickstarter.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/14112/naeast-vornair-v%C3%B6lsung-county

6/14/2017 12:12:00 PM #3

I don't have a source, it was made awhile back to show off the size difference. While it may not be entirely accurate, it is still useful to show off the potential sizes.

You don't lose anything if you upgrade, it would defeat the purpose of store and backing at Kickstarter.

6/14/2017 12:41:36 PM #4

Posted By Captain Taylor the Sandy Sailor at 06:22 AM - Wed Jun 14 2017

Posted By Xeyska at 11:26 AM - Thu May 25 2017

Source for the picture?

Also I think if you upgrade you'll loose anything special from the Kickstarter.

Xeyska Is correct. The picture was a community creation that is based on the measurements given by caspian several months ago to put numbers into a form visual learners like myself can understand. Plus it just looks better than a long string of numbers.

As for the packages you do not lose anything when you upgrade. Duplicate items of course are not doubled you only get one but anything the upgrade package has that your current one doesn't you get while you also keep anything the kickstarter package has the new one doesn't. Unless it has been fixed there is/was a display bug that items weren't correctly showing but SBS has several times confirmed no one loses anything by upgrading.

6/14/2017 2:47:02 PM #5

I too am a kickstarter count although I backed at a higher level. in my coe profile it says I get a manor.

When you're on your account management screen under your name it will say current package and the package should be clickable so you can see what you're currently getting.

Count Iryano