COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-E Vornair] Crimson Legion

alt

Who are we and where did we come from!?!

The idea all first started a few years back on a Indie game, where General Wrath, Pride and Envy met, all three became friends and as the first couple years took a toll on such a small indie game the three friends stayed in contact after the indie game fell. Raiding, fighting and even laughing in many more MMORPG’s to come, they decided to create a guild on a newly found MMORPG (MEOW) called CoE, the three friends wanted to make an impact on this new world so they decided to make first the leadership roles, which leadership needs tasks to govern which then created the sub leadership roles and divisions, once they new the type of system they were going with the three friends needed the divisions to interact with each other in ways that were both meaningful and corresponding with one another. each of the divisions number’s can be scaled to almost near infinite meaning the guild can start off small and if one day become a large force it can go through the transition smoothly and maintain the same framework it was built one with little or no changes.

However as CoE is one game, the three friends played many other MMORPG’s and wanted to span outward, from the way the guild was and has been setup the divisions depending on the game can be taken out, or changed seeing as not every game has the mechanics needed for the new guild. so Small changes to divisons were made on ESO, and WoW, some such changes include, what that divisions overall goal is this way the interaction between the divisions stay almost the same, if not changed by a little

alt

Back Story lore of the guild:

Once there were seven people who committed deadly crimes that all fell under the Seven Deadly Sins, which thus the Seven Deadly Generals of the Crimson Legion Guild were formed under one goal. Unlike the way they were before, The Seven Deadly Generals wished to form a new and redeem not just themselves but the world of Elyria and the deeds done by mann itself. The core of this new guild, which names shall be heard for centuries is, General Wrath of the Front-line Division and General Pride Of the Political Division. The two Divisions are the primary core that unites all and condemns darkness and evil. There is however General Envy Of the Animal's, General Greed Of Supply's, General Sloth of Building and supporting,General Gluttony of Bodyguards and General Lust of the Medical all of which is whats called the Secondary Core of the guild, They are what Guarantees the survival of Crimson Legion, This is the First Generation of the Seven Deadly Generals and the names will be passed down onto the next Generation and then onto the next and so forth.

Quotes:

"We shall rise we may fall but we WILL Thrive off of the CrimsonBlood of our enemy" - General Wrath 7DG/Founder

"we shall show no fear, we will not back down to the evil that plagues this world but we shall eradicate it from existence" - General Pride 7DG/Founder

alt

Information on Location:

Kingdom: Vornair

County: Pevensie

City/Stronghold: Redmont

Server: NA-E

A message from General Wrath

Our Facebook

Our Discord

alt

Roles/Divisions:

Front-Line

Medical

Political Issues

Body-Guards

Builds/support

Animal's - Defensive/Offence

Supply's - food/water and Raw material's

alt

Ranks

Seven Deadly Generals

Legionary Diplomats

Legionary Shadow-guards

Legionary Bodyguards

Legionary Advisors

Legionary Captain's

Legionary Sergeant's

Legionary Private's

alt

Crimson Legion Ranks Description and Information.

The rank Seven Deadly General is a title given to leaders of each of their own division for example; General Wrath is the leader of the Frontline division and General Pride is the leader of the Political Division. Underneath them are ranks such as Legionary Captains which command platoons and give orders to the Sergeant's within the platoon they are under with the orders from the Seven Deadly General's. Sergeant's listen to the orders they have received and command a medium set of units from the platoons of the divisions they are affiliated with. The Privates listen to the orders given from their Sargent’s of the division and platoon they belong to. Adviser's talk with the Seven Deadly General's and relay information to the Diplomats which are the public speakers for the Seven Deadly General's. The relay information such as Battle status, Political status and even some breakthroughs in technology to name a few, Each Of the Seven Divisions contains two Diplomats for Question and Answer events. Each of the Seven Deadly General’s, Adviser's and Diplomats which have legionary shadow Guards. The Shadow Guards are above your typical bodyguards and are highly trained above and beyond the normal standards. Your typical bodyguard is a guard assigned to protect in the light of day however shadow guards hide in the shadows and protect. And take out targets before they come forth within the line of sight. Bodyguards are your typical run of the mill trained fighters that guard each subject they are appointed to.

alt

Information for Platoons; Sizes, Number's..

Each division has platoons and units of men and women for instance.. There are fourteen platoons lead by individual captains, within each platoon there are five sergeants who manage units of eight men. Most of these men are either out adventuring, hunting, crafting, questing and or hanging out in your local tavern. All else they aside are at our guild headquarters or at their own home.

Example of what we hope to achieve per Division:

alt

alt

Application:

Username/Character's name?:

What division do you wish to join?

what rank do you wish to achieve in the guild?

Do you swear a blood oath to never share any private intel that Crimson Legion has or may hold? Failure to do so will result in dire Consequences.

If you were given the choice to save a comrade if it means failing the task given to you. would you save the ally or carry on with the mission?

Do you swear loyalty to our Legion and for the betterment of the world?

alt

5/27/2017 6:37:38 AM #1

Application:

Username/Character's name?: AkiraAki

do you wish to help with?(Role list-above): Body-Guards

5/27/2017 6:41:13 AM #2

Posted By AkiraAki at 02:37 AM - Sat May 27 2017

Application:

Welcome! Accepted as you were already before!

5/27/2017 7:18:14 AM #3

Posted By KuroYurei at 02:41 AM - Sat May 27 2017

Application:

Thanks! :)

and if i may, I probably should've put this in my first post but anyway Im thinking of swtiching on which divison im in currently, is it posible somewhere down the line to switch divisions/roles? I remember in the OP you did say somthing along those lines and I just want to know if its still a thing

5/27/2017 8:22:40 AM #4

Application:

Thanks! :)

and if i may, I probably should've put this in my first post but anyway Im thinking of swtiching on which divison im in currently, is it posible somewhere down the line to switch divisions/roles? I remember in the OP you did say somthing along those lines and I just want to know if its still a thing

Yes you may switch Divsions at most times But since we are early on anyone can switch Divisons. however, in the Exposition you must give a valid reason to switch such as eg. "I dont feel fit for this area and or my char's primary focus has shifted and I would like to help in (insert Div name here)" this is an example of a vaild reason

We also would like people to have an ideal Char focus that they want/enjoy and will help the guild grow!!

Note:

If you are somone who is looking to join but does not know what his/her Char's Primary Focus will be and how it will fit into the guild, come join our discord so we can keep track of all Undecided Members, and when you decide you will be given the role of "7DG Member" and you will then be assigned the divison of your choosing

5/27/2017 9:05:35 AM #5

Username/Character's name?:Error

do you wish to help with?(Role list-above): Frontline

5/27/2017 9:09:11 AM #6

Posted By xERRORx at 05:05 AM - Sat May 27 2017

Username/Character's name?:Error

do you wish to help with?(Role list-above): Frontline

Accepted Under Frontline Division! Welcome Error!

if you have any questions feel free to ask

-GeneralWrath

6/4/2017 6:45:37 AM #7

Important Updates!

we are now located in the City and or Stronghold of Redmont

Short brief Info on Redmont:

Redmont is a military base focused on military reserch and devolopment. The research will primarily be on animals but secondary research will include alchemy and weaponry.

As you may have guessed Redmont is a perfect choice for furthering our Frontline/ Raid division's Development due to advances in Military Research Development,This also includes Weaponry and Alchemy,This location is also perfect due to the info on Animal's and the possible impacts it could have in Military Applications!

In other Updates

There was also an update recently to the guild's divison's! What we decided to do is merge Supplys #1 and #2 in one whole divsion and we then created a new division for (Animal's - Defensive/Offence)

New Role/Division List

Frontline

Medical

Political Issues

Bodyguards

Builds/Support

Supplys - Food/Water and Raw Materials

6/4/2017 8:29:46 AM #8

The new updates look great! Well done!

6/4/2017 8:47:30 AM #9

Posted By CountLark at 04:29 AM - Sun Jun 04 2017

The new updates look great! Well done!

thanks!

6/4/2017 4:04:54 PM #10

Great artwork and Structure! Keep it up

ATW!

6/5/2017 6:03:18 PM #11

Posted By MegaRakkz at 12:04 PM - Sun Jun 04 2017

Great artwork and Structure! Keep it up

ATW!

Thank you for the support!

6/26/2017 5:13:47 AM #12

Posted By KuroYurei at 02:45 AM - Sun Jun 04 2017

Important Updates!

Redmont is a military base focused on military reserch and devolopment. The research will primarily be on animals but secondary research will include alchemy and weaponry.

As you may have guessed Redmont is a perfect choice for furthering our Frontline/ Raid division's Development due to advances in Military Research Development,This also includes Weaponry and Alchemy,This location is also perfect due to the info on Animal's and the possible impacts it could have in Military Applications!

In other Updates

There was also an update recently to the guild's divison's! What we decided to do is merge Supplys #1 and #2 in one whole divsion and we then created a new division for (Animal's - Defensive/Offence)

New Role/Division List

Frontline

Medical

Political Issues

Bodyguards

Builds/Support

Like the new look also nice updates! I'm glad to be apart of such a great guild! ;)

6/28/2017 6:04:10 PM #13

Posted By AkiraAki at 01:13 AM - Mon Jun 26 2017

Posted By KuroYurei at 02:45 AM - Sun Jun 04 2017

Important Updates!

In other Updates

New Role/Division List

Frontline

Medical

Political Issues

Bodyguards

Builds/Support

Like the new look also nice updates! I'm glad to be apart of such a great guild! ;)

Thanks! and the guild is glad to have you!

7/7/2017 6:43:15 AM #14

Large Update

Recently I've been asked how Crimson Legion is ran, so this is how!

So Crimson Legion is ran mostly by two divisions that being "Frontline and Political Divisions" but not just those two are important, every division has a role and purpose in Crimson Legion so before I talk about those you need to know why there is a Political division and a Frontline division now with that being said lets get into it! The Political Division has contacts with the county leader and thus is informed on the political status of the kingdom for example, lets say if Vornair (the kingdom we are based in) was in a political disagreement with another kingdom and peace talks were not working, The Political Division would talk with the count on a weekly basis getting up to date intel on what’s going on, there will be a Contract with the count stating "If the kingdom is on the brink of war, or could go to war, Crimson Legion is to be notified ASAP." Once the Political Division is notified about the oncoming they would meet with me (The Frontline division 7DG) and from there my Frontline division would take over, I would go into a meeting with my Captains and look over a up to date map of the key outlying city's that are of most value such as (mining city's/crop production and or Reserch&Development city's) I would then send the most of my Frontline Division too those city's of most value around the border of Vornair and then the Political Division would meet with the count saying for the count to notify the city's that military reinforcements are being sent in case of conflict, the other less important city's I would send a small detail of men to those other city's

Here is a brief summery of what the other divisions do:

Medical – works along side of the Frontline division while in combat and not in combat. Sets up Medical outposts in time of war in strategic area's outside the war ridden place.

Bodyguards - are both for the 7DG's and anyone who Crimson Legion is assigned to protect, given certain circumstances the bodyguard division can act as a small or large security detail for people of interest rather it be prisoner's held to be given to the courts or even people to protect this division does it.

Builds/Support - is for building Military structures and even new outposts for both the frontline and Animal division, builds any military structures to even guild housing if need be!

Animal's Defensive/Offence – This division attempts to take the wildest beasts of Elyria and finds and or researches ways on how to use those beasts for offensive and defensive reasons be it war, guarding or even day to day life.

Supply’s -Food/Water and Raw Materials- this is for the guild to thrive, we could sell raw material's to Blacksmiths or hire blacksmiths, food is both selling and consuming for on missions for frontline division and everyone in the mess hall while resting at the Crimson Legion HQ

7/26/2017 9:52:36 AM #15

this update is amazing as most do not really understand how the guild is ran and not to mention how all the divisions tie into each other.

I absolutely love this guild! And to thoes who are reading this I implore you to join Crimson Legion today! This guild and the people in it have put so much thought into It and we could use your help towards a better future for Elyria.

-Akira