COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Why did you choose NA-W?

I chose it because I wanted to join Aranor :)

5/27/2017 10:04:07 AM #1

Ping first. I live in the northwest US so NA-W was a natural choice.

After that I did a ton of research on the Kingdoms available, and they all offered a lot but the theme of Blackheart called to me the moment I saw it. Still, there were some Duchies and Counties in other lands that were very enticing. I finally came upon a particular Duchy/County combination within Blackheart and it all just clicked.

That's what sealed the deal and finalized my decision to choose NA-W.

5/27/2017 10:32:29 AM #2

I chose NA-W because I misread the Kingdom's thread at first. I'm a european myself, but I can normally play on NA servers with very little extra latency.

By the time I found out my kingdom (Tyria), was NA-W based, I already felt too connected to the group to say "ey boys, sorry but nah". So, I'll just stay in NA and hope for the best.

5/27/2017 10:51:13 AM #3

I picked NA-W, because Aranor decided to go west. Easy Peasy.

Apaukolypse, I hope you're joking, because this thread is generic enough that literally anyone could come up with it. There's no evidence that he even saw the NA-E thread before making this.

5/27/2017 10:59:32 AM #4

You see those little squiggly eyebrows up there? That's how you know I am completely serious.

I am shocked I needed to clarify.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/27/2017 11:13:52 AM #5

well it was the west coast babes of cause!!..... JK

no i found my kingdom and i have a few friends in US so i am very deeply connected to both my kingdom and duchy.

very happy to work with the people i work with and could not ask for a better server.

hope to meet you at future trade conferences :)

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

5/27/2017 11:25:18 AM #6

Posted By mandrake1980 at 12:13 PM - Sat May 27 2017

well it was the west coast babes of cause!!..... JK

no i found my kingdom and i have a few friends in US so i am very deeply connected to both my kingdom and duchy.

very happy to work with the people i work with and could not ask for a better server.

hope to meet you at future trade conferences :)

You planning to host trade conferences?

5/28/2017 1:18:25 AM #7

Because I was already a part of Blackheart before the server split, and didn't want to leave them, specifically my duchess.

5/28/2017 1:51:36 AM #8

Live in cali, sort of a no brainerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

5/28/2017 11:08:13 AM #9

woot we got orangeboy... i think

arh we will take him just because how loveble he can be :)

as to trade conferences probly not my self but i am sure there will be some organised no doubt

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

5/28/2017 11:20:51 AM #10

Physical location, and The Collective. After making contact there was no question, Blackheart is home.

Tutum Silentii Premium

5/28/2017 6:16:11 PM #11

I get along with the Western community, and live in the West.

I also enjoy the political atmosphere of the West right now.

5/28/2017 8:08:09 PM #12

Another Cali player here so of course ping and such came into play. But another major factor that helped me choose NA-W over the exciting NA-E are most of my IRC friends that I met are playing on NA-W. And it looks like NA-W is going to be exciting as NA-E. Wheee!

Grant Count Urban of UrLore
[NA-W] Kingdom of Riftwood, The Duchy of Ailamos Defending my dinner

5/28/2017 8:24:41 PM #13

Simple, cause i lived in NA -W :)

5/29/2017 3:54:27 AM #14

Cali here as well. Easy choice. ;)

5/29/2017 6:13:45 AM #15

My WoW guild went NA-W, so that's why I'm there.

Edit: by natural inclination I'd have gone for the least populated server.