COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
This is why I'm a gamer

Okay so I've been playing RuneScape since 2006 (quit and came back multiple times, obv)

To this day I love the community and can't stop coming back to it. This is why. And this is the type of community I hope CoE will be: just friendly and enjoyable

Note I have never met any of these players before in my life. They randomly "recruited" me into their cult and we went around enlightening people of a god I just learned of for over an hour before I had to log off lmao

I was just grinding my strength skill, killing cows when they approached me in a train of priests and gave me the proper attire, free of charge; needless to say I could not miss the opportunity.:P

--Sorry if these images are too big, I am on mobile and don't believe I can resize. If so, could someone do the honors for me? <33--

Enjoy.

My ongoing biography, as written by the community:

Posted By annfrank at 04:15 AM - Tue Apr 11 2017

I'm woke AF

Posted By Apaukolypse at 05:31 AM - Fri Apr 21 2017

I like memes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

5/27/2017 10:39:44 AM #1

Dude you play OSRS?

Me, You, and OrangeBoy should play together sometime.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/27/2017 10:45:36 AM #2

Hit me your IGNs man. This was my 5th day playing again.^^

I'm woke AF

I like memes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

5/27/2017 11:30:58 AM #3

Mines Apaukolyps but I think there is a - or an _ before or after it because people have trouble adding me. Tell me yours and ill add you tho.

Currently basically broke because I took a break for a month or so not too long ago and I invested all my gold into my pal so he could farm Zulrah and bring home the dosh. But I could probably help you do quests if you haven't done some of the key power levelin ones yet.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/27/2017 12:01:14 PM #4

I think you hit the nail right on the head for me, as these are the kinds of encounters I most hope to get out of this game. Here's to hoping they pull it off. people want the spiritual successor to Ultima but SotA's not it :P

6/2/2017 6:47:34 AM #5

Gr8 OSRS sesh today

6/2/2017 7:02:38 AM #6

what are your levels??? You guys look like sub-80 somethings

I was doing my finals so I replied to the inv a bit late. Also you guys should use OSbuddy and not the launcher Jagex provides, it's much better

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

6/2/2017 9:17:19 AM #7

i just remember clickbotting ores, then getting killed by an ore golem and losing all my shit. i stopped botting after that once and have never gone back. P.S i was like 12. lesson learned.

6/2/2017 10:37:38 AM #8

Posted By Apaukolypse at 11:47 PM - Thu Jun 01 2017

Gr8 OSRS sesh today

It was fun my man.:p nice meeting you, officially

Posted By OrangeBoy at 12:02 AM - Fri Jun 02 2017

what are your levels??? You guys look like sub-80 somethings

I was doing my finals so I replied to the inv a bit late. Also you guys should use OSbuddy and not the launcher Jagex provides, it's much better

I was 20-something, now I'm 56 currently. Yeah, apauk just taught me the ways of the 'Buddy.

I'm woke AF

I like memes

¯_(ツ)_/¯