COMMUNITY - FORUMS - AGING & DYING
PvP - Not become a PK - change proposal

Hello community of this wonderfull game, i've read description and would like to make this game even more outstanding from common practices

To cut the lonbg story short

Proposition of change:

• Player is not marked as a PK (player killer) after killing someone if nobody seen this
  • Player is marked as PK to everyone if kill was on sight of other player and he went to nearest town to report kill
  • Reporting to nearest town makes PK to be marked as PK for everyone and appear on bounty board
  • Player can decide to report or not
  • Towns/villages/zones with no authorities - reporting is not possible

Profits:

• PvP is more tricky but possibly with no harm to killer if not on sight
  • More value to assasin jobs, possibility to do kill without being bounted
  • People are gathering to pairs or groups to investigate outer world
  • More value of guilds and social aspects
  • PK can gather to groups, not reporting each other
  • More types of contracts
  • More realism , if noone reported you - how the hell everyone now you made a kill? :)

Cheers guys and bring this to someone important)

P.S. Maybe create a tread "propositions" ?

5/28/2017 11:53:21 AM #1

Well all of this is kind a planned to be part of game. From what we know you can probably punished for things you did not did as well :)

5/28/2017 11:53:57 AM #2

I didn't know people get "marked" when killing another person ...

Besides ... Your victim is not permantely dead after you assaulted it, so there is most likely a witness.

Killing other players is nothing that has to be further encouraged in my opinion. You can assume, that people can't directly see that you are a PKer though. If I am not mistaken most people on this forum think it is too easy to get away with breaking the law, so maybe you should read the design journals, if you haven't already ... maybe that will clear some things up.

The truth is born in argument

5/28/2017 12:32:46 PM #3

If someone finds a crime scene or even a corpse, he can start investigating. Its not needed to see someone kill someone to know that someone killed someone. Its just harder to find out, who it was. So no, totally no. It should not be required to SEE someone killing someone to be able to do something against the attacker.

Friend Code: 30EF47

5/28/2017 12:57:47 PM #4

Don't want to be a dick but if you even had a remote idea of what the game's goals are you wouldn't have wrote this post

5/28/2017 2:35:01 PM #5

Just no on so many levels. So you want people to be "marked", which is going against so many of their core ideas.