COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
January 25th Q&A Stream

Monday, January 25th is our weekly Live Chat. I'll be on DM21 Gaming's YouTube channel at 4pm PST / 7pm EST / Midnight GMT, where BicycleWalrus will be asking the questions and I'll be answering them! Live! With my voice! You'll get to hear answers straight from the horse's mouth.

If you'd like to listen in, you can Watch it Live by clicking on this YouTube link on January 25th beginning about 30 minutes before the broadcast time.

If you'd like to post questions for the Live Chat, head on over to the Questions Thread on the forums.

Talk to you then!

1/25/2016 5:49:18 PM #1

1) Will NPC's be able to group up with PC's? For example could I as the player have a NPC come on a journey with me into a deep dark dungeon?

2) Is it possible to be a solo adventurer? What I mean is do I have to group up with other players to go through the deep dark dungeon?

3) So we know that if a person becomes a Lich and lives for a long time that eventually the skin will fall of the bones of the Lich. Is it possible to prevent this?

1/25/2016 9:26:17 PM #2
  1. will there be interactive emotes Such as /Sit, /Wave, /Kneel, or even /Pray?

2. Since I create my own world I will focus on Building a church And dedicating my Lineage to be able to Reach a Higher Supremacy Of Spirit

3.In discovering Potions Can there be Certain Potions to Kill yourself, or even create an illusion of death?

1/25/2016 9:30:39 PM #3

if npc becomes ppl will a new npc take their job and or place or does the person now control what role they have ?

1/25/2016 11:26:47 PM #4

Will we be able to update our pledge after the kickstarter?

1/25/2016 11:57:52 PM #5

Q1 How will sleep work out in the wilderness will I have to actually wait real life 10 minutes or so for my character to sleep will I be aware of my surroundings say if someone is lurking around? Q2 will I be able to make a will to an alt character if I don't want a family at all do you see any major downsides to this kind of play?

1/27/2016 6:13:11 PM #6

How do I get this game ??

1/28/2016 6:08:42 PM #7

Totally in favour of emotes. Something seemingly trivial but adds a lot to the gameplay

1/29/2016 2:24:21 PM #8

Okay when am I going to see like a peak or anything that's in video form to give us an better picture of the game.

Jesaun Johnson

1/29/2016 2:26:24 PM #9

Also could I get some incite on how the vampire mechanics are going to work.

Jesaun Johnson

1/31/2016 7:19:35 AM #10

I'm quite curious on how magic is going to work.

Will we be able to delve into an ancient dungeon and find a dusty tomb, possibly be born with magical abilities, or learn from some old man in a cabin?

The concept of binding my soul to an object and having someone potentially find and destroy (much like a horecrux) is incredibly intriguing to me.

If you could shed light on these subjects, that would be amazing!

2/3/2016 7:29:12 PM #11

Not just average emotes though. There needs to be literally dozens, that loop of course. I hate having to re-sit over and over. They should just stay seated till I move, or continue to dance till I move. That makes it more fun.

Also if there could be some way we could make our own emotes, that we could sell for ingame currency would be awesome. For example if my PC learned to juggle, I could teach other players how for a fee.

2/6/2016 7:27:49 AM #12

1) how long will it take to build a house... get materials, workforce, planning, building, etc.?