COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Extremely Important Server Name Petition That Must Not Be Ignored For The Sake of All That Is Holy

Hi all,

It has recently come to my attention the severe inequity of the server names. Forsooth, verily, the degree to which certain members of our Proud and Faithful community have been snubbed is beyond all reason. Without qualm, I do condemn the powers that be that have sentenced to suffer for all eternity such a vast and important portion of Elyria are without any sense of morality, to be participating in such iniquitous parsing of digital real estate.

The righting of this wrong must take precedence over the resolution of any other issue. To this end, I have compiled a list of absolutely equitable names which, in the interests of Fairness, Justice, and Reason, should be applied to each server without delay, hastening the era of peace and halcyon days for all.

The names are as follows (in alphabetical order so as to have complete, utter fairness):

• APAC: Dickbutt 1

• EU: Dickbutt Alpha

• NA-E: Dickbutt Prime

• NA-W: Dickbutt the First

I am sure that all members of our distinguished company will agree; no other set of named so completely captures the spirit of our esteemed company, and it cannot be said that each of these names are not absolutely, without exception, equal, fair, and just.

I thank you for your time and for your patience. I trust I have the support of each and every one of you for this Absolutely Vital and Peerless Petition

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

5/31/2017 4:04:10 PM #1

lol - bravo

5/31/2017 4:43:15 PM #2

As long as NA-W is recognized as the first I approve.

5/31/2017 5:06:29 PM #3

They might get upset for not getting top location on the list. Getting ready for another petition to discuss this change.

5/31/2017 5:14:32 PM #4

I would like to point out that prime literally means of " first importance" and "of the best quality".

Therefore NA-E is recognized as being the first, highest priority, and best quality server.

As it should be :)

5/31/2017 5:15:11 PM #5

Posted By ShadowTani at 5/31/2017 4:43:15 PM

As long as NA-W is recognized as the first I approve.

Posted By Kyxsune at 5/31/2017 5:14:32 PM

I would like to point out that prime literally means of " first importance".

Therefore NA-E is recognized of being the first and highest priority server.

As it should be.

I love it when a plan comes together

5/31/2017 5:49:12 PM #6

According to prime's first etymology, yes, and I don't mind letting the east people live with that illusion. But clearly there can't be two "the first" so logic dictates prime would in this case have to go under its second etymology. And since it's not talk about a mechanism it must mean to prepare, make ready, instruct, coach. In other words, it implies that it's the newbie server. <3

5/31/2017 6:31:00 PM #7

This is a joke rigth. Or is just madness

Born in sin come on in Born in lust turn to dust

5/31/2017 7:58:10 PM #8

Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for gracefully resolving this grave dilemma. As a now unified community, we are eternally grateful for your wisdom which allowed us to overcome our petty quarrels and truly brought us together.

Alt text

5/31/2017 8:00:45 PM #9

Why not Dickbutt McButtyface?

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

5/31/2017 9:18:49 PM #10

I like Dickbutt Prime it has such a ring to it

5/31/2017 11:03:23 PM #11

Remember the "Dolphin"/"Gunmetal" feud on Adult Swim all those years ago?

DPBoD2.jpg

5/31/2017 11:17:56 PM #12

Posted By Kyxsune at 1:14 PM - Wed May 31 2017

I would like to point out that prime literally means of " first importance" and "of the best quality".

Therefore NA-E is recognized as being the first, highest priority, and best quality server.

As it should be :)

Nods fervently

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/31/2017 11:55:37 PM #13

who let all these trolls on this forum?

This is not gonna look good at a PR perspective

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

6/1/2017 7:17:39 AM #14

Posted By OrangeBoy at 12:55 AM - Thu Jun 01 2017

who let all these trolls on this forum?

This is not gonna look good at a PR perspective

omg do you not realise the sheer unavoidable importance of the server names?! You sicken me you cultist heathen