COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
How does creating a sir name in the pre-order packs work?

I would like to start of by saying I am sorry if this is a repeat but I couldn't not find it. On to the main point. If i purchase the Bloodline pack does that mean i get to create a whole new family? If yes, How do i then guarantee that the few friends i have joining me in game will be able to join? Do i get to create the sir name at purchase or to i have to log in (at release) and create it before my friends can have the ability to join my family? My last question is do i get to pick which region my family starts in or will it be chose for me? Again I'm sorry if this post had repetitive content. Thanks for the help.

6/10/2017 8:02:05 AM #1

As of now you will take over a current family renaming their surname to the one you want to have.

what limits you and your freinds being in the same family is the family size. if the family you choose doesn't have the appropiate number of members then not all can join. Those that can join do so by family/child codes. these can be lock by you as youd be the head of the family. At creation they use the code and BAM theyre your family. However if you get breeding you should be fine eventually.

6/10/2017 3:18:57 PM #2

Thank you